Thread: Q...Myth or legend

Q...Myth or legend

I've been following Q for awhile. I'd like to believe, but skeptical.
    Anyone else?
    FBHO

Quote Originally Posted by chiak47 View Post
    I've been following Q for awhile. I'd like to believe, but skeptical.
    Anyone else?
    What are you talking about? What's "Q?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    What are you talking about? What's "Q?"
    It's part of the alphabet in the latter part of it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...-qanon-n900531
    In November 2017, a small-time YouTube video creator and two moderators of the 4chan website, one of the most extreme message boards on the internet, banded together and plucked out of obscurity an anonymous and cryptic post from the many conspiracy theories that populated the website's message board.

Over the next several months, they would create videos, a Reddit community, a business and an entire mythology based off the 4chan posts of “Q,” the pseudonym of a person claiming to be a high-ranking military officer. The theory they espoused would become Qanon, and it would eventually make its way from those message boards to national media stories and the rallies of President Donald Trump.
    I've only stumbled on some stuff on youtube but I'll listen for awhile
    guess I'd say skeptical but wouldn't rule anything out these days
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I've been following along since the original posts on 4chan.

That NBC link is bs. Never trust anything from the mockingbird media, because they are so wrapped up in keeping the deep state under wraps.

A good place to get some background research on what this phenomenon is about is here:
    https://twitter.com/prayingmedic
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

His/her posts have been heating up. March 19th might be interesting.
    FBHO

FWIW, Q just posted an old Trump tweet of one word: "TREASON?" Then Q posted his own message: "It's about to happen. Be vigilant".

This is the first time I can recall such a specific statement.

We'll see if it's for real.

WWG1WGA

Hannity has been alluding to something along these lines in the near future, who knows. Sure would be nice to see the real Russian colluders being charged, arrested, imprisoned, tried, convicted, and executed for treason.

You know, like the killary above top secret emails in her hacked private server, 0bama, congress, and state dept selling 20 percent of our uranium capacity to Russia and who was secstate none other than killary herself, billyjeff clinton after the sale of uranium one to Russia got two to three times his usual speaking fee in Moscow and met with Putin personally, immense pay to play klinton foundation fraud and collusion, colluding with a brit mi5 agent to create the Trump dossier and use that as justification to spy on the Trump campaign, billyjeff klinton meeting with doj head lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix while his wife is under investigation for using a private server for top secret data mishandling and accountability bypassing, sending a few billion in cash to Iran who has a rally every week in Tehran where they all chant death to America, video and audio evidence of 0bama telling the president of Russia he will have more flexibility once his election is over and the president replying he will relay this information to Putin, fast and furious, Benghazi, clapper, comey, brennan lying to congress, creation and support of isis wich kinda sounds like giving aid and comfort to our enemies.

And those are just for starters.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 03-12-2019 at 02:14 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

There is a big thread on this over at the AK Files site. It's just to far fetched for me.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

I dunno about Q, but Hill-Dawg and the rest need to pay for their Treason & Crimes, 98% are unknown to the public i'm sure.. Like her & Obama's Heist of Libya, Where did all of Muammar Gaddafi's massive stash of Gold Bullion go?? Follow the money as "Q" says. The stockpile of Russian weapons Gaddafi had, She was funneling them to ISIS. Benghazi was one of the major distributing hubs... Thats why the Stand Down orders were givin, that uprising was because the locals knew it and were pissed that we were funding ISIS, and attacked the Embassy. Killary gave the Stand Down order cus she wanted the place burned to the ground, in order to destroy the evidence.
    Last edited by Abakan; 03-13-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Last edited by recon; 03-13-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

After finding out Bill Hicks is to Alex Jones what Carol O'Connor is to Archie Bunker, I've a hard time accepting Q and the like abd started questioning a lot more of the "alt" media types. I'm sure that's one of Jones functions, to get patriots to mistrust any and all alt media as his role playing is exposed.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Here is a really good explanation of what the Q phenomenon is about:

WWG1WGA

I'm far more skeptical than I was back when this post was made
    FBHO

Still waiting for those 170k indictments for treason etc to be pinched off from the AG anus.........

I believe in Q