Thread: As F. M. Davis and Bill Ayers is to 0bama, AOC has her controller too.

As F. M. Davis and Bill Ayers is to 0bama, AOC has her controller too.

The premise;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gVc9GbtW8
    Not to mention Ayers lead an actual communist terrorist org that murdered people, or that his mothers side had ties to cia. 0bama was fabricated to play a role.

Some say the same thing about AOC.

She is, as Lenin said, a useful idiot.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

As the title of the video implies, there has to be someone, with brains, behind AOC because she sure doesn't have any herself. One thing she cannot claims is brains....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Hitler had a coterie of rich, influential, and occult supporters too, but that's seldom ever mentioned.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I was watching one of her hearings, clearly she's getting coached, I have more chance of proving what the earth looked like supposedly 6 million years ago vs what her IQ is at room temperature. I'm talking MN not AZ.

There;s a nasty rumour going about that if the likes of beto or occasional cortex ever get elected potus, the Russians will attack. They don't like the idea of people who can't figure out what gender they are having command of nuclear weapons and will not accept another June 22.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    There;s a nasty rumour going about that if the likes of beto or occasional cortex ever get elected potus, the Russians will attack. They don't like the idea of people who can't figure out what gender they are having command of nuclear weapons and will not accept another June 22.
    They would likely welcome them with open arms. Dems can no longer be depended on to protect this Constitutional Republic. Ever since Clinton essentially sold the Chinese missile technology in the 90's.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    They would likely welcome them with open arms. Dems can no longer be depended on to protect this Constitutional Republic.
    Have they ever been dependable to do anything but try to circumvent (violate) the constitution?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Have they ever been dependable to do anything but try to circumvent (violate) the constitution?
    NO.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    You have a point there. In my lifetime, just barely. JFK was anti Communist and the word is he printed up debt free money to pay off the federal reserve once and for all. That's the last I can think of and I'm only mid fifty age.

As expected;
    Ocasio-Cortez Calls For Radical Gun Ban, Champions Confiscation

Sandy Hook happened 6 years ago and we can’t even get the Senate to hold a vote on universal background checks w/ #HR8.

Christchurch happened, and within days New Zealand acted to get weapons of war out of the consumer market.

This is what leadership looks like https://t.co/TcdR63anBt
    — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) March 21, 2019
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/44971...-ryan-saavedra

The odd thing is the dnc seem to be aligning old joe bidet with stacey abrams for their 2020 lineup, not bidet and ocassional cortex as might be expected. Perhaps betoff orourke and casio quartz will team up to counter the old dems?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Makes Time Magazine Cover April 1st 2019 (No Fooling)
    https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3736199/posts
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Hey, maybe someone at the times has a sense of humor

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

For some reason I'm beginning to think the DNC, and Propaganda outlets, are using AOC as a distraction to take the focus off of something the Dims are trying to do on the sly. It seems that AOC is getting far more attention than she really deserves. They're using her lunatic ideas, and loud mouth, as a smoke screen to hide something else.

I just can't figure out what that "something else" is yet, but I have an idea whatever it is is really big.

Never trust what you see; always look behind the smoke and mirrors....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Dunno, I get the idea there's a definite war going on in dnc, the old guard like killary v the nasomarxists like betoff and alexandria gore (because al gore said we'd be under water by now).

This vid is really good;

apparently she's a fabricated product, like a boy band or a disney star, she literally won the contest her controllers ran to find the perfect tool

ignore the cgi cat, just enjoy the show
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 03-31-2019 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Dunno, I get the idea there's a definite war going on in dnc, the old guard like killary v the nasomarxists like betoff and alexandria gore (because al gore said we'd be under water by now).
    And now Joe Biden vs Lucy Flores

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    And now Joe Biden vs Lucy Flores
    Except with Biden there is ample video showing his close like of females.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Except with Biden there is ample video showing his close like of females.
    for sure but it never seemed to be a problem with the old guard
    If it was an opponent the would use it against them
    Now it's going on within their own party as well