Thread: As F. M. Davis and Bill Ayers is to 0bama, AOC has her controller too.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

As F. M. Davis and Bill Ayers is to 0bama, AOC has her controller too.

The premise;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gVc9GbtW8
    Not to mention Ayers lead an actual communist terrorist org that murdered people, or that his mothers side had ties to cia. 0bama was fabricated to play a role.

Some say the same thing about AOC.

She is, as Lenin said, a useful idiot.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

As the title of the video implies, there has to be someone, with brains, behind AOC because she sure doesn't have any herself. One thing she cannot claims is brains....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Hitler had a coterie of rich, influential, and occult supporters too, but that's seldom ever mentioned.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I was watching one of her hearings, clearly she's getting coached, I have more chance of proving what the earth looked like supposedly 6 million years ago vs what her IQ is at room temperature. I'm talking MN not AZ.

There;s a nasty rumour going about that if the likes of beto or occasional cortex ever get elected potus, the Russians will attack. They don't like the idea of people who can't figure out what gender they are having command of nuclear weapons and will not accept another June 22.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    There;s a nasty rumour going about that if the likes of beto or occasional cortex ever get elected potus, the Russians will attack. They don't like the idea of people who can't figure out what gender they are having command of nuclear weapons and will not accept another June 22.
    They would likely welcome them with open arms. Dems can no longer be depended on to protect this Constitutional Republic. Ever since Clinton essentially sold the Chinese missile technology in the 90's.