So I stopped into my local gun haunt here in Los Lunas and wasn't expecting to see much.. but sitting on the wall is a Golani Sporter. So I ask to see it figuring it would have some outrageous price on it... but as I looked at the tag... $595.00.

Now, I am on a gun buying "break" as things have been a little crazy around here lately with me JUST picking up a rather clean MAS-36 (For $400.00) and the PSL-54... (For a lot more than $400.00) But I have ALWAYS wanted a Galil. Now, I know this isn't an IMI, and it is a CAI Golani build... but Man, that was a great price and it looked to be in fine shape and came with both a wooden and a Plastic Hand-grip (I am a sucker for wood), plus a couple mags (I ordered 5 more from DSA earlier). I ripped it apart all the way down to pulling the sights apart (To clean a shitload of sand out of them) and everything looks to be in order and she cycles very smooth (And has a pretty awesome trigger for an AK).

Now, it's has an S/N under 2000 and has the prefix "GAL". But I remember reading that the "F" stamp meant that the rifle had been gone through and fixes had been applied by Century.

Hot it for $550.00 OOD. They seem to be spendy on GB, but how did I do? And do any of you have one of these?