Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like some people have had enough of the islamic invaders.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Looks like some people have had enough of the islamic invaders.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/864200...nders-breivik/

They need to investigate the motive before they label him a terrorist. I mean, we don't really know his motive yet, do we? We don't want to jump to conclusions.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/864200...nders-breivik/

They need to investigate the motive before they label him a terrorist. I mean, we don't really know his motive yet, do we? We don't want to jump to conclusions.
    That is kind of odd.....How can they determine a motive already and declare them terrorists already, weird how that works.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The bad guy posted a manifesto.

There is something that stinks about this. I don't want to call it a false flag but it seems too convenient. The shooter has traveled to Noko & Pakistan. He supposedly refers to 8chan and Candace Wallace in his manifesto. Where did he get his AR in New Zealand? Don't they have gun control?

We have to wait and see how this shakes out.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Put this in the "Karma is a Bitch" file....
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

This is what the muslim community has to offer the world, someone just returned it back to them.

Just gives more incentive for our leftist assholes to go after more of our rights.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    The bad guy posted a manifesto.

There is something that stinks about this. I don't want to call it a false flag but it seems too convenient. The shooter has traveled to Noko & Pakistan. He supposedly refers to 8chan and Candace Wallace in his manifesto. Where did he get his AR in New Zealand? Don't they have gun control?

We have to wait and see how this shakes out.
    This posted by a guy from NZ on another board .....

The Ar's are in legal configuration for standard (non-endorsement) firearms license. Large capacity magazines used are hard to acquire nationally in NZ, and are usually hugely expensive

Also this...

Primary shooter is an Australian, confirmed by AUS Government, shooter was not on any police or security watch-lists.
    Last edited by N/A; 03-15-2019 at 10:06 AM.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I got a feeling those ARs will be banned by next week.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    While a sad incident, it is ironic the way one group reacts to someone attacking their place of worship when those very people have no problem attacking another group's place of worship.

Let the insanity continue as it has for the past 5000 years.

Don't question whether it's a terrorist attack. Those folks as far as we know were just minding their own business. It's rather sickening to BECOME like the Jihadis in not caring about the value of human life, when they're not doing anything wrong (i.e. just going about their business). Do I not like the influx of a culture and religion that won't assimilate and introduce radical psychopathic ideas that influence killers? No. But to make light of innocent folks getting killed is pretty barbaric itself.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Don't question whether it's a terrorist attack. Those folks as far as we know were just minding their own business. It's rather sickening to BECOME like the Jihadis in not caring about the value of human life, when they're not doing anything wrong (i.e. just going about their business). Do I not like the influx of a culture and religion that won't assimilate and introduce radical psychopathic ideas that influence killers? No. But to make light of innocent folks getting killed is pretty barbaric itself.
    You have a point, but I'm still having a very hard time feeling sorry for them....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Anybody have the video he took?

Twitter let him rant and rave while banning others for less, and apparently he live streamed it. That is, if this isn't another made for tv production. Anyway, here's more on the story;

New Zealand Shooter Hopes for U.S. Civil War: ‘Conservatism Is Dead, Thank God’
    https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ead-thank-god/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Slaughtering unarmed innocents is wrong and disgusting. This guy is a terrorist just like the many Muslim terrorists the West has had to endure. The West needs fixing, but this isn't the way to do it.

Somebody sent me the vido on of all things fb messenger.

You got to be one dark son of a bitch to execute people like that. Disgusting.
    "Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Yeah I couldn't/wouldn't do anything of the sort. Lotsa weird stuff coming out about him.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Looks like the guy was trying to start crap in the USA. His manifesto was more anti-white than anti-Muslim.

Apparently this was a "false flag" attack by a far-left Aussie whack job. Part of his manifesto called for the banning of the 2nd Amendment in the USA, to open the way for a commie insurgency HERE. When I get more certifiable info I'll put up some links.

This is NOT what the media is portraying it to be.

In the video, he appears to be whistling.

Quote:
    Were/are you a fascist?Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I am sure the journalists will love that.I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature.The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.
    Last edited by Altarboy; 03-15-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Well, it didn't take long for this, NZ to supposedly ban semi-auto firearms: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...utomatic-guns/

This was what the "white-nationalist" nutjob wanted all along.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast