Thread: Georgia Republicans Say NRA Told Them to Vote in Favor of Bloomberg Gun Ban

Georgia Republicans Say NRA Told Them to Vote in Favor of Bloomberg Gun Ban

Georgia Republicans Say NRA Told Them to Vote in Favor of Bloomberg Gun Ban
    Seven Republicans in the Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee recently voted affirmatively on legislation pushed by Democrats at the behest of former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s lobbying groups that would effectively ban guns without due process.

Senate Bill 150 (SB150) was introduced by State Sen. Jennifer Jordan (D-Atlanta) to remove gun rights from individuals who are accused of domestic violence without due process. Because of the work of grassroots gun freedom activists, the legislation was killed without a vote last week.

“I don’t think that I have ever been as disappointed as I was when the Republican leadership in the senate refused to allow my bill, SB 150, to come to the floor for a vote. After it was voted out, radical gun groups took to social media to target senators accusing them of being traitors and ‘gun grabbers,” Jordan said in a social media post following the defeat of her unconstitutional bill.

The Benedict Arnold gang of GOP Senators who voted to sell out the US Constitution are Brian Strickland, Blake Tillery, Bill Cowsert, Jesse Stone, Bill Heath, William Ligon, and John Kennedy. When pressed on the issue, they all had a common culprit to blame for their votes: The National Rifle Association (NRA).
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/georgi...mberg-gun-ban/

wtf
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.