Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It looks like our southern border is no longer a border.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It looks like our southern border is no longer a border.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Just what the democrats want, more D voters

Read that dhs is dumping thousands of foreign criminals all over the country due to the influx of catch and release. I pray most are sent to or find their way to kali, nyc, chitcago, and other cesspools.

Trump’s DHS Releases More than 17K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 12 Days
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-s-in-12-days/

Trump says will impose car tariffs if Mexico doesn’t control border
    https://www.breitbart.com/news/trump...ontrol-border/

DHS Agent Reveals Ulterior Motives Behind the Illegal Immigrant Invasion-700 DHS Agents Ordered to the Border
    Almost 8 years ago, I had a written communication from KBR regarding the ability of the company to construct a makeshift FEMA camp within 72 hours. The communications were later published on the CSS. What the spokesperson told me was the camps would be meant for illegal aliens. I did not believe him. However, I do now. Yet, the real purpose of any future camps will be fraught with deception and hidden motives.
    Former FBI special agent, the late Larry Grathwohl, told me that after he penetrated the Weathermen Underground as an undercover agent, asked the leader, Bill Ayers, what he would do if his group ever took over the country? Ayers told him that they would put 50 million Americans in re-education camps but would have to do away with over half of them. Ayers later launched Obama’s first political campaign and visited the White House often during Obama's two terms in office. Any questions where this is headed?
    https://thecommonsenseshow.com/immig...behind-illegal
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 04-04-2019 at 06:28 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Why can't they put "volunteers" in ladderstands at those points where the most illegals cross and arm them with small caliber rifles (10/22s) with hi-cap mags with instructions to use the Old West tactic of making them "dance"? The volunteers can't "shoot-to-kill" (unless fired upon), they are to make the illegals return the way they came.
    Shoot into the ground and scare the "daylights" out of these illegals and "convince" them to go back.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

President Trump Tells Migrants and Asylum Seekers “Our Country Is Full…So Turn Around”
    “This is our new statement: ‘The system is full, we can’t take you anymore.’ Whether it’s asylum, whether it’s, uh, anything you want, it’s illegal immigration, can’t take you anymore. We can’t take you. Our country is full, our area is full, sector is full, can’t take you anymore. I’m sorry, can’t have it. So turn around. That’s the way it is.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-turn-around/

We have millions of poor people, some of them vets, who we aren't caring for, until we do something for our own, I'm all for stopping all immigration. We also have more than enough of our own criminals already.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

We have millions of poor people, some of them vets, who we aren't caring for, until we do something for our own, I'm all for stopping all immigration. We also have more than enough of our own criminals already.
    And many of them are Dimocrats in too many political, and appointed, offices.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    And many of them are Dimocrats in too many political, and appointed, offices.
    and there are plenty of republicans that can write "i did nothing to end illegal immigration", on their resumes.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Read that dhs is dumping thousands of foreign criminals all over the country due to the influx of catch and release. I pray most are sent to or find their way to kali, nyc, chitcago, and other cesspools.

Trump’s DHS Releases More than 17K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 12 Days
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-s-in-12-days/

Trump says will impose car tariffs if Mexico doesn’t control border
    https://www.breitbart.com/news/trump...ontrol-border/

DHS Agent Reveals Ulterior Motives Behind the Illegal Immigrant Invasion-700 DHS Agents Ordered to the Border
    Almost 8 years ago, I had a written communication from KBR regarding the ability of the company to construct a makeshift FEMA camp within 72 hours. The communications were later published on the CSS. What the spokesperson told me was the camps would be meant for illegal aliens. I did not believe him. However, I do now. Yet, the real purpose of any future camps will be fraught with deception and hidden motives.
    Former FBI special agent, the late Larry Grathwohl, told me that after he penetrated the Weathermen Underground as an undercover agent, asked the leader, Bill Ayers, what he would do if his group ever took over the country? Ayers told him that they would put 50 million Americans in re-education camps but would have to do away with over half of them. Ayers later launched Obama’s first political campaign and visited the White House often during Obama's two terms in office. Any questions where this is headed?
    https://thecommonsenseshow.com/immig...behind-illegal
    Yep, the dirty bastards. They remind me of the crazy cat lovers who are always catching feral cats in my neighborhood and carting them off to someone elses neighborhood

The fuckers have been dumping them at the Greyhound bus station near downtown and they are quickly making their way to the ally's and sidewalks in my neighborhood, seriously, just passed out fuckin drunk right in the middle of the sidewalk or wandering around like zombies,
    I live at the foot of a mountain in north phoenix and our street dead ends at the mountain, we are constantly stopping them from heading up the mountain to set up camp.
    One cardboard and tarp rat nest was set up for two weeks AND the cops stopped us from tearing it down even though it was illegally on city property

Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen Steps Down as Head of Homeland Security
    https://stream.org/sec-kirstjen-niel...land-security/

Trump announced that Nielsen will be replaced, at least for the time being, with current Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Kevin McAleenan.
    According to the Associated Press, Nielsen was growing frustrated at the lack of help she was getting from other Federal agencies in dealing with the staggering number of families entering the country.
    Kevin McAleenan was selected to be head of CBP on Trump’s first day in office. He was named deputy commissioner of CBP by former President Obama.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen Steps Down as Head of Homeland Security
    https://stream.org/sec-kirstjen-niel...land-security/

Trump announced that Nielsen will be replaced, at least for the time being, with current Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Kevin McAleenan.
    According to the Associated Press, Nielsen was growing frustrated at the lack of help she was getting from other Federal agencies in dealing with the staggering number of families entering the country.
    Kevin McAleenan was selected to be head of CBP on Trump’s first day in office. He was named deputy commissioner of CBP by former President Obama.
    If she's the one who's responsible for loading buses up with illegals and transporting them all over the country, then this is a good thing. That has to stop.

Not sure about McAleenan. After all, he was originally selected by obama. Why does Trump keep any one of obama's appointments on board? I think it would be better to replace them with someone who shares his views, instead of someone else, who may or may not, be willing to work with Trump.

It seems that every time Trump gets rid of someone he hires someone who turns out to be worse....

There have to be a lot of people Trump can hire who would be more than willing to help make America Great Again.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

She was never really against illegal immigration to begin with, she even told the foreign criminals in an interview how to avoid being arrested by turning themselves in at ports of entry rather than climbing alls or simply walking or swimming over.

Senior Member sniper_n_training's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

Yep, the dirty bastards. They remind me of the crazy cat lovers who are always catching feral cats in my neighborhood and carting them off to someone elses neighborhood

The fuckers have been dumping them at the Greyhound bus station near downtown and they are quickly making their way to the ally's and sidewalks in my neighborhood, seriously, just passed out fuckin drunk right in the middle of the sidewalk or wandering around like zombies,
    I live at the foot of a mountain in north phoenix and our street dead ends at the mountain, we are constantly stopping them from heading up the mountain to set up camp.
    One cardboard and tarp rat nest was set up for two weeks AND the cops stopped us from tearing it down even though it was illegally on city property
    While I don't know the pain of having to deal with the little bastards at home, I work in/around Sky Harbor and see the large groups of people who get dropped there quite regularly. They seem to be getting more brazen with their actions as a few of my co-workers have warned me to make sure to keep all doors locked while in the area as a few of the illegals have now taken to trying to hop into random taxis/shuttles/Uber/Lyft vehicles thinking they are entitled to a free ride.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper_n_training View Post
    While I don't know the pain of having to deal with the little bastards at home, I work in/around Sky Harbor and see the large groups of people who get dropped there quite regularly. They seem to be getting more brazen with their actions as a few of my co-workers have warned me to make sure to keep all doors locked while in the area as a few of the illegals have now taken to trying to hop into random taxis/shuttles/Uber/Lyft vehicles thinking they are entitled to a free ride.
    A face full of pepper spray or mace might fix that problem....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper_n_training View Post
    A glock in the ear will take care of that type of infestation.

White House considered releasing detained migrants in sanctuary cities: Washington Post
    Trump administration officials proposed the measure in November as a caravan traveled through Mexico with mostly migrants from Central American countries toward the southern U.S. border. The proposal emerged again in February during a standoff with Democrats over funding the president sought to build a wall on the border, one of the signature issues of his 2016 election campaign and presidency.

The Post said a Nov. 16 email broached the proposal, asking officials at different agencies whether members of the migrant caravan could be detained at the border, then bused to "small- and mid-sized sanctuary cities," where local officials refuse to hand over illegal immigrants for deportation.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's district in San Francisco was one of those the White House considered targeting, the Post cited the DHS officials as saying.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...015624202.html

hehehehehehehehehhehhehehehehehheheheeeee

I hope this proposal comes true.... Let the libturds deal with all those invaders they claim to love.

I heard the Mayor of Oakland isn't happy about this....

I hope they don't forget Baltimore, either.

Freedom isn't free.

Pelosi: Trump’s Sanctuary City Proposal Is ‘Unworthy of the Presidency of the United States’
    Pelosi said, “I do not know anything about it, but again, it is another notion that is unworthy of the presidency of the United States and the disrespect for the challenges we face as a country and people to address who we are, a nation of immigrants.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...united-states/

Donald Trump to Democrats: Change the Laws or We’re Putting More Illegals in Sanctuary Cities
    “If they don’t agree, we might as well do what they always say they want. We’ll bring in the illegals … we’ll bring them to sanctuary city areas, and let that particular area take care of it,” Trump said. “Whether it’s a state or whatever it might be. California certainly is always saying they want more people in their statuary cities, well we’ll give them more people, we can give them a lot. We can give them an unlimited supply.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ctuary-cities/

Pelosi: Trump’s Sanctuary City Proposal Is ‘Unworthy of the Presidency of the United States’
    Pelosi said, “I do not know anything about it, but again, it is another notion that is unworthy of the presidency of the United States and the disrespect for the challenges we face as a country and people to address who we are, a nation of immigrants.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...united-states/
    Hey, Nancy:

Donald Trump to Democrats: Change the Laws or We’re Putting More Illegals in Sanctuary Cities
    “If they don’t agree, we might as well do what they always say they want. We’ll bring in the illegals … we’ll bring them to sanctuary city areas, and let that particular area take care of it,” Trump said. “Whether it’s a state or whatever it might be. California certainly is always saying they want more people in their statuary cities, well we’ll give them more people, we can give them a lot. We can give them an unlimited supply.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ctuary-cities/
    Time for them to live what they preach.

Freedom isn't free.

I think Trump's actually gonna start shipping them in to nyc, chitcago, frisco, and the like. This is just and good, similar to how every 0bama supporter was proud to see their healthcare premiums triple or more as they shared their own wealth with those less fortunate. Odd how pelousy, cory booker, and the rest of the dems don't want to host these poor downtrodden refugees in their own wealthy cities.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I hope this proposal comes true.... Let the libturds deal with all those invaders they claim to love.

I heard the Mayor of Oakland isn't happy about this....

I hope they don't forget Baltimore, either.
    There won't be any negro gangs in oakland after they drop off a couple thousand mexican cartel gangbangers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast