Thread: Russia wants Hawaii, California and Alaska

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Russia wants Hawaii, California and Alaska

LOL, Hawaii and Kali would probably help Russia take them over willingly. Alaska I think not so much. IMO, we should give em Kali and Hawaii and fence Kali off from the rest of our country with mines, guns and men to prevent escape and infestation from the rest of us. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...2395a2e8&ei=29
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 04-13-2024 at 07:03 PM.

Strangely, Alaska wouldn't change that much under Russian rule...but the citizens of CA and HI would find themselves under very, very, very different law and rules.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Strangely, Alaska wouldn't change that much under Russian rule...but the citizens of CA and HI would find themselves under very, very, very different law and rules.
    I don't know about that. They might not even notice the change. They've already adopted most of the communist agenda right now.
    Last edited by alismith; 04-13-2024 at 10:23 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I don't know how you figure that? Kali is almost communist. Alaska is more independent by my way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I don't know about that. They mind not even notice the change. They've already adopted most of the communist agenda right now.
    That's my take too.

Possibly you guys have missed a bit of history, circa 1991, when communism fell? Russia is no longer a communist country. Authoritarian democracy yes, communist no.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Possibly you guys have missed a bit of history, circa 1991, when communism fell? Russia is no longer a communist country. Authoritarian democracy yes, communist no.
    Nope. Haven't missed a thing.

Whether control is by a Politburo or single head it doesn't change much. The means may change, but the end remains the same.

The names may change, but...

Communism by any other name.....
    Last edited by alismith; 04-14-2024 at 02:26 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

You are incorrect about Russia, but I will not argue with you. You have been conditioned by the neocons to believe once a commie nemesis...always a commie nemesis...

Russia and the US have far more in common than we have differences...except for the neocons who require we be enemies.

I do not expect you to believe it on my say so, but I do expect you to consider the possibility...

You are incorrect about Russia, but I will not argue with you. You have been conditioned by the neocons to believe once a commie nemesis...always a commie nemesis...

Russia and the US have far more in common than we have differences...except for the neocons who require we be enemies.

I do not expect you to believe it on my say so, but I do expect you to consider the possibility...
    I have always thought the US should have reached out to Russia when Communism fell. We could have been great allies and our two countries could have become the most powerful (economically, politically, militarily, etc.) allies in the world.

But, we didn't. And as a result, we are now on opposite sides of everything. Russia has aligned itself with non-western countries and has provided them with all the benefits we lost.

Of course, Idiot Joe has only exacerbated the situation further.

Freedom isn't free.

I agree with Oswald. Russia is a corrupt dictatorship oligarchy but it's NOT communist. Government corruption, the backroom deals, enriching one's buddies is common in the world in NON communist country (look at 10% for the big guy in the USA). California is more communist in that Newsom wants the state government to 'make things fair' in the private sector with endless state government restrictions, regulations and stupid laws. Like Trudeau in Canada, Newsom is a commie. But Putin is not. He's more akin to other historical figures like Idi Amin, or Saddam Hussein before his overthrow.