Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notre Dame is in Flames!

Blasts at Churches and Hotels in Sri Lanka Kill More Than 200
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/w...-bombings.html
    COLOMBO, Sri Lanka — A series of coordinated bombings ripped across Sri Lanka on Sunday, striking hotels and churches and killing more than 200 people and shattering the relative calm that the war-torn nation had enjoyed in recent years.

The targets of the attacks were members of Sri Lanka’s small Roman Catholic minority who were attending Easter Mass and guests at high-end hotels that are popular with foreign tourists.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Blasts at Churches and Hotels in Sri Lanka Kill More Than 200
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/21/w...-bombings.html
    COLOMBO, Sri Lanka — A series of coordinated bombings ripped across Sri Lanka on Sunday, striking hotels and churches and killing more than 200 people and shattering the relative calm that the war-torn nation had enjoyed in recent years.

The targets of the attacks were members of Sri Lanka’s small Roman Catholic minority who were attending Easter Mass and guests at high-end hotels that are popular with foreign tourists.
    Workplace violence. Nothing more.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PURE EVIL: CCTV Captures Sri Lankan Islamist Walking Into St. Sebastian’s Church With Backpack Bomb — Pats Child on the Head Before Blowing Up
    The bomber reportedly patted a young child on his head in the church before blowing himself up.

Sri Lankan authorities blamed the co-ordinated attacks on a little-known Islamist group with links to international terrorists.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...re-blowing-up/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    PURE EVIL: CCTV Captures Sri Lankan Islamist Walking Into St. Sebastian’s Church With Backpack Bomb — Pats Child on the Head Before Blowing Up
    The bomber reportedly patted a young child on his head in the church before blowing himself up.

Sri Lankan authorities blamed the co-ordinated attacks on a little-known Islamist group with links to international terrorists.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...re-blowing-up/
    islam should be erased from world and those who follow it should be eradicated. It is pure evil.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

When your deity and prophet command you to lie, steal, rape, terrorise, and murder those who do not agree with you, you might just be worshiping satan. I mean, if he was god, why doesn't he do his own killing?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Wisconsin: Muslim Migrant Mother Of 7 Plotted To Poison Reservoir With Ricin – Recruited For ISIS
    The Israeli native, who called herself a ‘housewife’ on her visa application to the US, plotted attacks such as poisoning a reservoir with Ricin.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/wi...ited-for-isis/

Germany: 24 Injured After ‘Confused’ Somali Storms Easter Mass While Shouting, Pelting Stones
    More than 20 people were injured at a church in Germany after mass panic ensued when a ‘mentally confused’ Somali stormed into an Easter service, shouting and throwing stones.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...s-easter-mass/

Harris on Allowing Boston Marathon Bomber to Vote from Prison: ‘We Should Have That Conversation’
    SEN. KAMALA HARRIS (D-CA), DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: I agree that the right to vote is one of the very important components of citizenship and it is something that people should not be stripped of needlessly, which is why I have been long an advocate of making sure that the formally incarcerated are not denied a right to vote, which is the case in so many states in our country, in some states permanently deprived of the right to vote.
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...-conversation/

Wisconsin: Muslim Migrant Mother Of 7 Plotted To Poison Reservoir With Ricin – Recruited For ISIS
    The Israeli native, who called herself a ‘housewife’ on her visa application to the US, plotted attacks such as poisoning a reservoir with Ricin.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/wi...ited-for-isis/
    This terrorist should be treated to a ricin-laced cup of water...and Jim Jones' own kool-aid recipe for her 7 little terrorists-to-be.

Germany: 24 Injured After ‘Confused’ Somali Storms Easter Mass While Shouting, Pelting Stones
    More than 20 people were injured at a church in Germany after mass panic ensued when a ‘mentally confused’ Somali stormed into an Easter service, shouting and throwing stones.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...s-easter-mass/
    Too bad the worshippers didn't pick up those same stones and pelt him into meeting allah personally.

Harris on Allowing Boston Marathon Bomber to Vote from Prison: ‘We Should Have That Conversation’
    SEN. KAMALA HARRIS (D-CA), DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: I agree that the right to vote is one of the very important components of citizenship and it is something that people should not be stripped of needlessly, which is why I have been long an advocate of making sure that the formally incarcerated are not denied a right to vote, which is the case in so many states in our country, in some states permanently deprived of the right to vote.
    Bernie spouted this same mentally deficient message at a recent speech.

I'm guessing the vast majority of incarcerated people are Dimocrats.....

If these "mental giants" feel this way about restoring voting rights, then maybe we should start voicing the same message about restoring gun rights to criminals when they are released.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    islam should be erased from world and those who follow it should be eradicated. It is pure evil.
    EVERY muslim on this planet needs to be exterminated.

By "muslim" I mean a person who reads and follows the koran, and believes that their sacred duty is to convert everyone to islam or kill them.

There are a LOT of people who claim to be "muslim" for one reason or another (for example, a tenant who needs a new name in order to get utilities turned on in their apartment). How else can one get away with simply making up a name and then using it as if it were legal?

Pretend muslims should be slapped to their senses... real muslims should be exterminated. And, probably only the males (yes even the male children). I seriously doubt that there are female "muslims" who are truly glad to be disposable slaves to males.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Worse yet, it's running for President.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Today, April 24, marks the “Great Crime,” that is, the genocide of Christians—mostly Armenians but also Assyrians—that took place under the Islamic Ottoman Empire, throughout World War I. Then, the Turks liquidated approximately 1.5 million Armenians and 300,000 Assyrians.

More than one million Armenians perished as the result of execution, starvation, disease, the harsh environment, and physical abuse. A people who lived in eastern Turkey for nearly 3,000 years [more than double the amount of time the invading Islamic Turks had occupied Anatolia, now known as “Turkey”] lost its homeland and was profoundly decimated in the first large-scale genocide of the twentieth century. At the beginning of 1915 there were some two million Armenians within Turkey; today there are fewer than 60,000…. Despite the vast amount of evidence that points to the historical reality of the Armenian Genocide, eyewitness accounts, official archives, photographic evidence, the reports of diplomats, and the testimony of survivors, denial of the Armenian Genocide by successive regimes in Turkey has gone on from 1915 to the present.

In her memoir, Ravished Armenia, Aurora Mardiganian described being raped and thrown into a harem (consistent with Islam’s rules of war). Unlike thousands of other Armenian girls who were discarded after being defiled, she managed to escape. In the city of Malatia, she saw 16 Christian girls crucified: “Each girl had been nailed alive upon her cross,” she wrote, “spikes through her feet and hands, only their hair blown by the wind, covered their bodies.” Such scenes were portrayed in the 1919 documentary film Auction of Souls, some of which is based on Mardiganian’s memoirs.
    https://www.raymondibrahim.com/2019/...of-christians/

we should elect more to office and take more into the country

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I guess that means that France will just tear down the remains of Notre Dame and build a mosque instead. They might as well, considering how they're being slowly overtaken by the muslim population anyway.
    Close, just a little more subtle

Modern architects have begun circling the charred remains of Notre Dame
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...et-notre-dame/
    Perhaps most controversial is a proposal in Domus, the architecture magazine, by Tom Wilkinson, for the fallen spire to be replaced with an Islamic minaret, to memorialise Algerians who protested the French government in the 1960s.

“These victims of the state could be memorialised by replacing [the spire] with – why not? – a graceful minaret,” Wilkinson insisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Close, just a little more subtle

Modern architects have begun circling the charred remains of Notre Dame
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...et-notre-dame/
    Perhaps most controversial is a proposal in Domus, the architecture magazine, by Tom Wilkinson, for the fallen spire to be replaced with an Islamic minaret, to memorialise Algerians who protested the French government in the 1960s.

“These victims of the state could be memorialised by replacing [the spire] with – why not? – a graceful minaret,” Wilkinson insisted.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Haha France yes!
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12