Thread: What I Got from the Mueller Report

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

What I Got from the Mueller Report

Well, I have read the executive summaries of the Mueller report and some specific sections so I could understand what was in it. First, I think it is very interesting that President Trump did not invoke executive privilege during the investigation. As I read and skimmed through it a lot of what people will find questionable was in discussions about how to act. In the work I do we call this “sausage making” because sausage making is never pretty. Had Trump invoked executive privilege a lot of what people are concerned about, but did not actually happen, would not be an issue, only speculation. Now, to be sure, the discussions before Trump became president would not be included in executive privilege, but those after most definitely would have been.

I was interested in the findings about General Flynn and was disappointed in the information provided. The report provided the information on why General Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI but it did not include information, at least that I could find, as to why the FBI changed their mind. From other things I have read the FBI agents that interviewed Flynn knew of the inconsistencies in his answers but attributed them to memory lapses and to trying to prevent leaks of sensitive discussions, they did not feel he had lied to them. The decision to pursue these charges was made later, I would like to understand the rationale.

The discussion about obstruction was interesting. As I read the information and then the conclusion it seemed to me that Mueller and his team felt that Trump had obstructed justice but that they didn’t find conclusive evidence. For them to not make their decision based on the information they had is disappointing.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Don't forget that the report from Mueller is totally bogus. It's premise was based on lies, it was investigated illegally, and Mueller's investigation was nothing short of an attempt at a coup of a sitting, legally-elected President.

Mueller's actions were criminal since the beginning and, no matter what he stated or insinuated, is influenced by an un-American liberal/communist agenda.

Whether it makes sense or not, it is totally meaningless. It was meaningless from its inception.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Don't forget that the report from Mueller is totally bogus. It's premise was based on lies, it was investigated illegally, and Mueller's investigation was nothing short of an attempt at a coup of a sitting, legally-elected President.

Mueller's actions were criminal since the beginning and, no matter what he stated or insinuated, is influenced by an un-American liberal/communist agenda.

Whether it makes sense or not, it is totally meaningless. It was meaningless from its inception.
    Don't disagree. I am hoping that when the IG reports come out on the FISA warrants that the Democrats and the MSM will finally have to stop ignoring the unconstitutional actions that started the investigation.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Don't disagree. I am hoping that when the IG reports come out on the FISA warrants that the Democrats and the MSM will finally have to stop ignoring the unconstitutional actions that started the investigation.
    Don't forget the R's also helped make this happen with the "patriot act" and it's continual renewal. The founders would've gotten off the pot with secret courts, the NSA, FISA judges ect.....

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Not only that, everything they tried to frame Trump with, they themselves are guilty of. Killary, cia, dia, doj, and dnc paid a foreigner to create the fake dossier and feed it back to the doj to justify spying on several US citizens.

What they tried to charge Flynn with, killary henchman pedosta was quilty of but never charged, matter of fact doj warned him to file the papers that Flynn is guilty of not filing.

Then there's the issue of yates signing around one fisa application unmasking of a US citizen per day on American citizens in the last year of the 0bama regime.

Then there's the above top secret violations of the espionage act where killary used a private server to BYPASS and CIRCUMVENT federal accountability laws so as to further the pay to play klinton foundation where multiple foreign countries gave money to the klinton foundation and were then rewarded with access to US goods and services to include state dept access.

Then there's the obstruction of justice where killary wiped that server clean with bleach bit, smashed the sim cards to state dept issued phones, and destroyed multiple other devices that were sought during the doj investigation of killary top secret emails.

Then there's the obstruction of justice tarmac meeting of the doj head and killary's husband while killary was under investigation by that same doj head.

Then theres the russian collusion killarys husband goes to moscow and meets with putin personally, and gets $500k for a talk.

I'm certain more will be forthcoming.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"