Thread: Imanaknut at the NRA show.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway

Imanaknut at the NRA show.

Are you at the show today? I'm seeing reports that Oliver North says he will not serve as NRA president any longer and has called for an investigation into NRA's finances.
    You there to witness what is going on?
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Oh no. Thats all we need is infighting amongst ourselves.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I went to the show yesterday (Friday April 26). Everything looked normal, speeches from the President and Vice-President went what I would consider normally and none of the vendors were saying anything about the NRA.

What I have gotten via emails is that according to the NRA, Billion Dollar Bloomberg is threatening banks and financial institutions that service NRA and their subsidiaries. With the money the NRA should have in their war chest I would guess starting their own charge card or banking service should be no problem. That might be what North is talking about, that their finances aren't what they are talked up to be, and if banks start shutting them out they would be in trouble because someone or group has been playing with our "donations".

By the way, the show was amazing, truly mind blowing at all the new small vendors as well as what the majors have to offer.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I went to the show yesterday (Friday April 26). Everything looked normal, speeches from the President and Vice-President went what I would consider normally and none of the vendors were saying anything about the NRA.

What I have gotten via emails is that according to the NRA, Billion Dollar Bloomberg is threatening banks and financial institutions that service NRA and their subsidiaries. With the money the NRA should have in their war chest I would guess starting their own charge card or banking service should be no problem. That might be what North is talking about, that their finances aren't what they are talked up to be, and if banks start shutting them out they would be in trouble because someone or group has been playing with our "donations".

By the way, the show was amazing, truly mind blowing at all the new small vendors as well as what the majors have to offer.
    Make our own bank, lol. They killed Quadafi for that.

The banking institutions should be violently expelled from our country for the subversion they've sponsored and the debt they've driven the country into as a result of our failure to reject their usury.

Glad you're enjoying the show, though. I've been watching via youtube.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Found this interesting tid-bit.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/nra...#axzz5ljhJukvN

And here is the reason this thread was started:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nra-presi...n-rights-group

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

With any organization you're always gonna have power struggles. Usually they don't get as nasty and public as this but sometimes they do.

I had kind of a bad feeling when they tapped Ollie North for prez, he is not someone I would have picked. Just always seemed kinda shady to me.

Not the first time there's been a dust-up for control of the NRA and I'd bet it won't be the last.
    Last edited by weevil; 04-27-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???