Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Allen West Calls for NRA Leader Wayne LaPierre To Resign

Looks like it's going to get ugly.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/allen-...ip-fires-back/
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Yes, and this link to a NY Times article give an overview from the perspective of both sides.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/u...gtype=Homepage
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Looks like he was living high on the hog.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Yes, and this link to a NY Times article give an overview from the perspective of both sides.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/14/u...gtype=Homepage
    Did you just use the NEW YORK TIMES as a source? OMG, the end days are here for sure LOL

We all know that there is trouble within the NRA. I still support the group, but admit that we need to fix it somehow.

Anyone who celebrates the DEMISE of the NRA is fooling themselves. The Enemy is waiting to pounce. And even though the NRA is the boogeyman of the Anti gun media and politicians, it still has the ability to do some good fighting on our behalf.

I just want the NRA to become lean and mean and efficient. Possibly a pipe dream, I know, but I surely don't want THE OTHER SIDE to win.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Did you just use the NEW YORK TIMES as a source? OMG, the end days are here for sure LOL
    I know, and I feel proper shame, but having followed this on other boards, I found it to give a fairly good overview of what all has gone on so far. It didn't seem to push the left agenda so much.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR