Thread: Grumpy Cat Dies At Age 7

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Grumpy Cat Dies At Age 7

Sad to say that Grumpy Cat is dead.

RIP, Grumpy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/grumpy-ca...133640165.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Everybody is sad, but Grumpy Cat doesn't care.

BISHOP

"Seven" is not very old for a cat. It makes me wonder if it had some other health problems.

ETA: Yep, the cat "died after complications arose from a urinary tract infection."
    Last edited by JTHunter; 05-17-2019 at 10:22 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "Seven" is not very old for a cat. It makes me wonder if it had some other health problems.

ETA: Yep, the cat "died after complications arose from a urinary tract infection."
    They said, on the news, that the cat was autistic and had a severe overbite. How they could diagnose autism in a cat is beyond me.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Damn, i love america. Where else could someone with a deformed cat become a millionaire, of course he's autistic, you can tell by the expression on his face

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Her funny face was caused by feline dwarfism and the underbite.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48308638

"According to owner Tabitha Bundesen, her facial expression was caused by feline dwarfism and an underbite."

Last edited by weevil; 05-18-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Damn, i love america. Where else could someone with a deformed cat become a millionaire, of course he's autistic, you can tell by the expression on his face
    Her owners saw an opportunity with her weird face and made tons of hilarious memes with her, filmed a movie, and licensed merchandise. It is the American dream, to see an opportunity and NOT have libtard politicians and bureaucrats stand in your way of financial success. Also I hope you're joking about the cat being autistic. Animals aren't autistic. Autism is a developmental disorder where the persons have difficulty in social interaction and communication and do things like restricted or repetitive patterns of behavior. It's normal for a CAT to ALREADY have problems interacting with people. We annoy them constantly lol

Those grump cat memes were HILARIOUS!!!!!! They always made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Her owners saw an opportunity with her weird face and made tons of hilarious memes with her, filmed a movie, and licensed merchandise. It is the American dream, to see an opportunity and NOT have libtard politicians and bureaucrats stand in your way of financial success. Also I hope you're joking about the cat being autistic. Animals aren't autistic. Autism is a developmental disorder where the persons have difficulty in social interaction and communication and do things like restricted or repetitive patterns of behavior. It's normal for a CAT to ALREADY have problems interacting with people. We annoy them constantly lol
    Nope. Just passing along what the news report said the other day. They, also, said she had an overbite.

Damn, they even fake the news on non-political stories. I should have known better than to have believed them.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???