Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the shooter in Virginia Beach had a suppressor on his .45 acp?

So the shooter in Virginia Beach had a suppressor on his .45 acp?

I wonder if it was a legally papered Suppressor. If so that would NOT bode well for other Tax Stamp goodies.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/31/us/vi...ing/index.html

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Reagan said to trust but verify. With Fake news outlets such as CNN (Communist News Network), a better saying is verify then trust.

Since this is a CNN report, I'll not believe any "facts" until other sources say similar things.

Since CNN and other fake news networks have a long history of dealing with firearms facts truthfully and correctly, I won't believe anything they say concerning guns.

They will uphold their Agenda above the Truth.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Too many people reported hearing shots being fired. Unless he had multiple weapons (highly possible) I doubt his only firearm was suppressed.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Police Chief stated the first four officers on the scene were able to locate the shooter by the sound of the gunshots so a true suppressor seems unlikely. Also kept referring to “extended mags” so I’m thinking he used a Glock 21.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I heard an interview with one of the women who survived by barricading themselves in an office. She described the sound as a nail gun. So i believe this fuck did in fact have a suppressor, the craps and media are gonna have a field day with this one. MN recently got suppressor friendly, guess it's time for me to buy a couple before the craps in this state rescind the law. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Nm3yIgclE
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 06-01-2019 at 12:24 PM.

At least they're still blaming the nra but letting white conservative males off the hook.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

TV report that I just heard reported he had two pistols, so it does seem likely one was suppressed and the other was full loud.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    At least they're still blaming the nra but letting white conservative males off the hook.
    I'm surprised they haven't tried to say he was white. CNN and MSNBC working on their next story

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

A gun will still make a helluva lot of noise even with a suppressor, especially indoors.

A lot of people have been fooled by Hollywood into thinking a "silencer" totally eliminates the sound of a gun....it doesn't. I really laugh my ass off when I see one on a revolver.

It will lessen the sound of the muzzle-blast but not totally eliminate it, and unless you are using a sub-sonic load the bullet will create a sonic boom when it breaks the sound barrier.

You will definitely hear a gun with a suppressor being fired.
    Last edited by weevil; 06-02-2019 at 04:50 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Sheriff reported he had two pistols, one of which was suppressed.

Waiting for the news media to do a reverse obama. Since King Barack had a white mother and black father, he was black. Would not put it passed the newsless media to find the shooter had one white relative 2 hundred years ago making him a white supremacist shooter.

The LWWs aren't playing this up too much because this was a case of "workplace violence", which doesn't fit their narrative, especially when the shooter is black.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    The LWWs aren't playing this up too much because this was a case of "workplace violence", which doesn't fit their narrative, especially when the shooter is black.
    Yeah. Really haven't heard that much about it around here (about 90 miles away). Odd, huh?

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Sheriff reported he had two pistols, one of which was suppressed.

Waiting for the news media to do a reverse obama. Since King Barack had a white mother and black father, he was black. Would not put it passed the newsless media to find the shooter had one white relative 2 hundred years ago making him a white supremacist shooter.
    Yeah, maybe create a new class like they did with George Zimmerman. He's a white african american.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    MN recently got suppressor friendly
    Along with other states
    Now all of a sudden one is used in a mass shooting
    Shades of bumpstocks in Las Vegas
    Don't want to break out my tinfoil hat but kind of jumps out at me
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Yeah, maybe create a new class like they did with George Zimmerman. He's a white african american.....
    Only the Liberals will unironically state that racial minorities who vote Republican or think like conservatives are in fact 'white supremacists'. Either they try like hell to label someone 'white' when they're only partially white, or just fair skinned relative to the average for their race, or they'll just blithely call every racial minority "a white supremacist'. The lefttard media calls "Candace Owens" a white supremacist. They apparently have NO IDEA how insane they sound.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Only the Liberals will unironically state that racial minorities who vote Republican or think like conservatives are in fact 'white supremacists'. Either they try like hell to label someone 'white' when they're only partially white, or just fair skinned relative to the average for their race, or they'll just blithely call every racial minority "a white supremacist'. The lefttard media calls "Candace Owens" a white supremacist. They apparently have NO IDEA how insane they sound.
    So, obama, to them, is a white supremacist? I bet that's news to him.....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    So, obama, to them, is a white supremacist? I bet that's news to him.....
    Only minorities who lean right. Obama would NOT be labeled a white supremacist because his politics lean far left. It's a simple formula Their methodology is backed up 'by science'

obama as a racist amazes me in that since he seems to hate white people, it must really be something for him to look in a mirror and hate his hidden white half.

obama as a racist amazes me in that since he seems to hate white people, it must really be something for him to look in a mirror and hate his hidden white half.
    Well, he hates his mom, so he says.... I guess if a mulatto hates his white parent that makes him black enough for true blacks....

Freedom isn't free.

Isn't it strange that he titled his book (Dreams From My Father) after the black father who abandoned him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast