Thread: So ANTIFA attacks again, and the MEDIA covers for them :(

So ANTIFA attacks again, and the MEDIA covers for them :(

https://reason.com/2019/06/29/antifa...hake-violence/

Gay Minority Liberal actor (Jussie Smollett) fakes a 'hate attack'

.... the media scream that he's been ATTACKED and White conservatives are to blame.

Gay Minority Conservative journalist (Andy Ngo) is hit with milkshakes (laced with quickdry cement) and surrounded by an ANTIFA mob (all white LIBERALS), punched and kicked and ended up in the hospital with a brain hemorrhage (all caught on video)

.... the media says that he 'claims' to have been attacked and 'purportedly' accuses anti fascists, but the liberal media says that he asked for it......

So the ANTIFA thugs are lacing their 'milkshakes' with quickdry cement and they're laughing at conservatives that they're throwing them at and now they're calling 'conservatives' "Snowflakes", all the while LYING about what they're putting in their milkshakes.

This is now the one millionth example of Antifa surrounded someone who didn't agree with them, and then group stomped him. He ended up in the hospital.

So I wonder, what would YOU DO if these fuckers tried to start stomping you? IN many ways, you guys who live far away from big cities where these left wing fucks are LUCKY you never have to run into them. The disgusting thing is that CNN is making excuses for ANTIFA for beating people. Chris Cuomo, CNN host, compared heroic WW2 vets who stormed Omaha beach to ANTIFA (calling ANTIFA 'heroes' like the WW2 vets).

rant off. Fucking liberal media. How dare they say ANTIFA are heroes?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Fortunately I live in a state that believes in the constitution and allows you to protect yourself. And my constant companion sounds like car but spelled differently.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I'm patiently waiting for Antifa to be designated a terrorist organization.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I'm patiently waiting for Antifa to be designated a terrorist organization.
    Don't hold your breath.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Cool

Could these assholes be obamajamas private citizen army he wanted to build?

I'll bet their parents don't have a clue what they're doing down there in the basement

I also read where these nice young folks are planning to substitute acid for milkshakes
    Last edited by davepool; 06-30-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Could these assholes be obamajamas private citizen army he wanted to build?

I'll bet their parents don't have a clue what they're doing down there in the basement

I also read where these nice young folks are planning to substitute acid for milkshakes
    Then, it'll be time to substitute lead for rhetoric.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Busted....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...en-identified/

"Suspect Identified: Joseph Christian Evans.

Seen during Portland #Antifa Riot Assaulting Adam Kelly over the head with a metal pipe sending him to the Emergency Room. pic.twitter.com/EZza5974tS

— VDARE NEWS (@VDARE_News) July 1, 2019"
    This domestic terrorist has a history of violence.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Antifa Terrorist Who Beat Man in Head with Metal Pipe Previously Arrested For ‘Unlawful Use’ of a Slingshot Against Patriot Prayer Group
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-prayer-group/

They're poking a bear.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-01-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Antifa Chants ‘Allahu Akbar, Smash These Nazi Scum’
    A newly surfaced video from the violent Charlottesville clash between mainstream conservatives, the alt right, and Antifa shows dozens of Antifa protesters marching through a street chanting “Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, smash these Nazi scum”.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclus...ese-nazi-scum/

Portland Police Release Statement – Claim Mayor Wheeler Gave Police Stand Down Order During Violent Protests
    Mayor Wheeler was also accused of giving police a stand down order when Antifa terrorists were attacking the Portland ICE facility.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lent-protests/

Portland Police Association Blames Proud Boys For ANTIFA Violence Despite Video Showing Them 30 Minutes Away
    The Proud Boys are contradicting the Portland Police Association’s claim that the organization played a part in the weekend’s violence.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/eviden...-minutes-away/

Flashback: ICE Threatens to Sue City of Portland after Mayor Tells Police to Stand Down During Antifa Siege of Facility
    Portland mayor Ted Wheeler reportedly ordered the Portland Police Bureau to stand down and let the far left mob lay siege to the I.C.E. facility in July 2018.
    The employees at the building were helpless as they called for emergency services on at least two occasions due to the violence from the unhinged protesters. Police didn’t show up to help.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-of-facility/

Conservatives Plan MASSIVE ‘End Domestic Terrorism’ Rally Against Portland Antifa
    A large rally is being planned to push back against Antifa in Portland, Oregon.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/huge-c...rtland-antifa/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Who ever runs ICE in Portland should inform his/her people that they will be expected to arm themselves at all times while at work. Any resulting gunfire from an agent against antifa should be automatically considered self-defense and part of the job description.

From the link Sevlex posted -
    Adam Kelly was taken to the hospital where doctors stapled his head shut after the Antifa terrorist tried to kill him.

This man, Adam Kelly was attacked in Portland by ANTIFA the domestic terrorist organization pic.twitter.com/xQmzyHIA0b

— Joe Biggs (@Rambobiggs) June 30, 2019
    Clicked on the link and got an "Account suspended" page.
    I guess the "twits" didn't like seeing that "domestic terrorist organization" description.
    Last edited by JTHunter; 07-05-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

The tree of liberty is in dire need of watering.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    The tree of liberty is in dire need of watering.
    Amen to that !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”