Thread: No news coverage anywhere?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No news coverage anywhere?

Of DC (Trump's) Rockin' 4th of July parade, speech or tanks?

Or is all this happening later?

BISHOP

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

After today, it's all historical.

CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC… Will Not Air President Trump’s July 4th Celebration
    President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...h-celebration/

WTH…? Jeb Bush Posts Bizarre Tweet About Past Presidents Who Have Died on July 4th
    Former Governor of Florida and failed presidential candidate Jeb Bush on Thursday received major backlash after he posted a bizarre tweet about past US presidents who have died on July 4th.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-on-july-4th/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC… Will Not Air President Trump’s July 4th Celebration
    President Trump is planning a massive military parade this year in Washington DC for the 4th of July.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...h-celebration/
    All these phucking libturd media stations seem to overlook one thing: IT'S AMERICA'S BIRTHDAY, NOT TRUMP'S!

If they are so petty to refuse to be patriotic on July 4th, then they are showing that they are nothing more than anti-American propaganda outlets.

I just lost any respect I had for Fox. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done with the MSM stations. I'll watch something on other channels instead of them.

Everyone should write the letters to these stations and voice their displeasure that they believe politics is more important than patriotism.

Thank God PBS had the balls to show it. All the rest are nothing more than Communist propaganda machines. They showed their true colors tonight.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I watched it live on I think it was Whitehouse dot org or something like that. It was a great speech with a little history of all branches of the military, and after each branch history, a flyover of representative aircraft. The B2 with an F22 on each wing was mind blowing.

A fitting tribute to this country, and anyone who thought is was Trump about Trump needs to move to Venezuela immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I watched it live on I think it was Whitehouse dot org or something like that. It was a great speech with a little history of all branches of the military, and after each branch history, a flyover of representative aircraft. The B2 with an F22 on each wing was mind blowing.
    A fitting tribute to this country, and anyone who thought is was Trump about Trump needs to move to Venezuela immediately.
    We all know that this will never happen as the LWWs know they won't be allowed to spout their BS there like they do here. Otherwise, they might get shot by the military for speaking out against the government, something unlikely to happen here.

But maybe it is time.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”