Thread: CA School Board To Paint Over Washington Mural

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

CA School Board To Paint Over Washington Mural

Not really sure how I feel about this... The mural of G. Washington was painted by an avowed communist who wanted to show Washington as a "less than heroic figure," but, regardless of that, the school board wants to replace it because it depicts one of our Founding Fathers, who libturds hate, anyway.

Still, it is a piece of our history and a work of art, so that's one reason to not paint over it.

Like I said, I have mixed feelings about this. The main reason I would be against painting over it is that the libs want it covered.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cali...021440930.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Not really sure how I feel about this... The mural of G. Washington was painted by an avowed communist who wanted to show Washington as a "less than heroic figure," but, regardless of that, the school board wants to replace it because it depicts one of our Founding Fathers, who libturds hate, anyway.

Still, it is a piece of our history and a work of art, so that's one reason to not paint over it.

Like I said, I have mixed feelings about this. The main reason I would be against painting over it is that the libs want it covered.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cali...021440930.html
    I also have mixed feelings. I live in the area so I've seen the mural. It's kinda idiotic in my opinion. It shows EUROPEANS stepping on the bodies of dead native American "indians". shit like that. If anything, it kinda depicts our founding fathers as monsters. So I'm in the camp of "oh I don't mind. The original painting was leftwing CRAP anyways". I'm just worried about the precedent since the libtards won't even understand why there isn't more pushback (the conservatives don't like the painting either) and they think that painting over ALL images of our founding fathers is okay.

It will be replaced with a mural of Michelle Obama getting a Dirty Sanchez from 3 undocumented immigrants.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    It will be replaced with a mural of Michelle Obama getting a Dirty Sanchez from 3 undocumented immigrants.
    (Q) What do you call 3 illegals doing a Wookie?

(A) A California school mural....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars