Thread: Is A Red Dawn Possible?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Is A Red Dawn Possible?

An article that I found in the July 2019 (Issue 13) of Shotgun News magazine had a very interesting article about the possibility of an actual Red Dawn happening in the US.

Contrary to being "ridiculous," it is very informative on how it would be possible for that to really happen.

We are already heading towards such an event, but a few more chips have to line up for it to become a reality (and some traitors are doing their best to make them align).

I, strongly, urge you to read this article. It's an eye opener.

The title of the article is, "Is Red Dawn Really Just Ridiculous?" It's on pages 66-67 of the July issue of Shotgun News.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Yes with the 4 Congress Communist traitors pushing their agenda it's bound to happen. This would never have happened 30 years ago. 8 years of the Black Messiah set the stage. But it will be alot more intense than the movie. There will be more than just high school kids to contend with.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Anyone trying to attack the USA on our own soil is in for a major surprise. Not only the amount of firepower that would come from the average citizen, but the abilities of our own control of the sky above. The current state of our military air support is much better than our hate the USA news media would like us to know.

This it?

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editori...nt-help/361024
    “At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”
    From Lincoln’s Lyceum Address
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Good point Otto. Any attack on this country will most likely come from within. It would have to be a surprise attack and as swift as any Hitler loved Blitzkrieg. Give the true Americans laziness, they would be slow to pick up the pace needed to return this country back to the land of the free.

The plan, according to Stanislav Lunev, gru defektor, was for Russian nukes and Chinese manpower in a red dawn. I suppose it's still in the works. They just need some fall guy to get the ball opened, and when the USG is dealing with domestic enemies like dems, antifa, illegals, mozlomz,and other soros employees as well as the chaos they will cause, Russia will blindside us and step in to help the domestic enemies.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    This it?

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editori...nt-help/361024
    “At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”
    From Lincoln’s Lyceum Address
    That's it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Our biggest threats are from the Enemies Domestic amongst us.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    Our biggest threats are from the Enemies Domestic amongst us.
    Agree the quislings will enable bigger enemies.