Thread: Feel good story of the day

Feel good story of the day

Summerfield homeowner injured, kills 2 intruders with AR-15
    SUMMERFIELD — Marion County sheriff's officials say a homeowner armed with an AR-15 shot and killed two intruders and was injured himself during a home invasion robbery in Summerfield Wednesday night.

Two other robbery suspects — Robert John Hamilton, 19, of Ocala, and Seth Adam Rodriguez, 22, of Belleview — were detained near the scene, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

Nigel Doyle, 22, of Summerfield, and Keith Jackson Jr., 21, Ocala, were killed. The homeowner, whose name was not released by the Sheriff's Office, was in stable condition at a hospital Thursday afternoon.
    https://www.ocala.com/news/20190711/...v-w-gKVdsuRoXc

Don't let them tell you an ar15 isn't needed by the public.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Here's a second article about that.
    https://www.alloutdoor.com/2019/07/1...l-half-crooks/
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Another fun story;

Virginia dad fires 39 shots at naked 'devil' who broke into family's home on first night living there: report
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...g-there-report
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Another fun story;

Virginia dad fires 39 shots at naked 'devil' who broke into family's home on first night living there: report
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...g-there-report
    Hhmm?
    Naked? Blue hair? Saying "I'm the devil."? Sounds like a LWW to me.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The dad told the news, "We have lost our home we have lost furniture We have lost it all."

He's way overreacting. He didn't lose anything except some furniture and a few walls that need to be replaced.

Someone loses it all is when a tornado, fire,or flood completely destroys their home.

His house can be repaired.

p.s. She must not have been very good looking or this story wouldn't have happened....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars