Thread: So Iran has seized a British tanker.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

So Iran has seized a British tanker.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/954426...rd-royal-navy/

I'm anxious to see if the Brits still have any fight left in them.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Naw, they'll start appeasement negotiations, the sailors might released in a year or so, but the iranians will get to keep the tanker

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

At this point, the Brits have lost all common sense (with all the liberal BS laws, and things they've done to their subjects, who didn't protest any of it), so I really don't care that Iran seized their tanker.

Tough stuff....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    At this point, the Brits have lost all common sense (with all the liberal BS laws, and things they've done to their subjects, who didn't protest any of it), so I really don't care that Iran seized their tanker.
    Tough stuff....
    I don't think they have any "common sense" or fight left. That left when they voted out Margaret Thatcher.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/954426...rd-royal-navy/

I would call that an act of war, and since the Brits are our allies, the US should back them up.

The British public is well on the way towards total pussification, but they DO fight alongside OUR military and I think we in turn should help them out.

Who the HELL do those ragheads think they are?????? They should be begging the Brits not to turn their shithole country into radioactive glass.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Naw, they'll start appeasement negotiations, the sailors might released in a year or so, but the iranians will get to keep the tanker
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Tough stuff....
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    I don't think they have any "common sense" or fight left. That left when they voted out Margaret Thatcher.

You can't compare the British military to the average metrosexual British "man".

The Brits will kick Iran's ass and I wouldn't be surprised to see Iran do something stupid with nuclear materials (nukes if they have them, or radioactive "dirty" bombs if they don't).

Iran needs to be slapped down ASAP.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I would call that an act of war, and since the Brits are our allies, the US should back them up.

The British public is well on the way towards total pussification, but they DO fight alongside OUR military and I think we in turn should help them out.

Who the HELL do those ragheads think they are?????? They should be begging the Brits not to turn their shithole country into radioactive glass.
    They have no fear. After all, allah is on their side.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Iran has been doing a bunch of things lately. Like they are trying to push some buttons to get the US to react.

I have wondered if they are being badcked by Russia or China to get them in to a war with the US.

Russia and China have new technologies that they are itching to use against another First-World country.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Iran has been doing a bunch of things lately. Like they are trying to push some buttons to get the US to react.

I have wondered if they are being badcked by Russia or China to get them in to a war with the US.

Russia and China have new technologies that they are itching to use against another First-World country.

BISHOP
    I kinda doubt it (that Russia or China want to test weapons tech on the US).

Not even Russians or Chinese want a global nuclear war. Their governments may have wacky idea, but nobody wants to die.

Think President Carter and the Embassy hostages , UK hasn't been a player since WWII.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

And Drudge is reporting that the British navy may be too small to do anything about it.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

This has nothing to do with Islam vs the West and everything to do with maintaining the power of the criminals that run our banks and government. The 9/11 hijackers were all Saudi, we're close allies with the Saudies (the source of wahhabism internationally), and we force the world to purchase Saudi oil because of their deal only sell in federal reserve notes in exchange for military support. "The West" (our chosenite banking overlords and their gentile partners in government and business) wants everyone in debt to the central banks and dependent on Saudi oil. They care so little about us that they're happy to replace us with immigrants in our homelands while they send our men to fight their wars and put us all into trans-generational debt slavery.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The world is governed by a triumvirate of the three Abrahamic religions. The idea that we're at war with Islam is a joke. More accurately, our zionist allies use us to get revenge on their racial enemies (the Arabs and Persians) through war and the spread of wahhabism but they don't give a rat's ass about Christianity vs Islam, or the future of white people in their own homelands. We're nothing but shabbos goys to these people.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

England and Israel will fight their wars to the last drop of American blood.

So, how does England get a war with Iran started and involve the US in said war, and make it look like Iran started it?
    Easy, impound one of their tankers, knowing that Iran will then take a Brit tanker.
    Escalate from there.

US Staging Troops At Key Saudi Military Base Used During All Our Previous Middle East Wars
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/us...dle-east-wars/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-22-2019 at 01:46 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    England and Israel will fight their wars to the last drop of American blood.

So, how does England get a war with Iran started and involve the US in said war, and make it look like Iran started it?
    Easy, impound one of their tankers, knowing that Iran will then take a Brit tanker.
    Escalate from there.

US Staging Troops At Key Saudi Military Base Used During All Our Previous Middle East Wars
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/us...dle-east-wars/
    Oh come one, don't start with that. Israel has fought it's own wars plenty.

"The billboard is part of campaign by the Israel Victory Project, a Middle East Forum (MEF) initiative with the stated aim of “steer[ing] U.S. policy toward backing an Israeli victory over the Palestinians to resolve the Arab-Israeli conflict.”"
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...way-billboard/

Instead of doing it themselves, they want to make the US do it for them, just like war with Iran.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post

You should have used purple... or at least ended the post with "j/k".

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    "The billboard is part of campaign by the Israel Victory Project, a Middle East Forum (MEF) initiative with the stated aim of “steer[ing] U.S. policy toward backing an Israeli victory over the Palestinians to resolve the Arab-Israeli conflict.”"
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...way-billboard/

Instead of doing it themselves, they want to make the US do it for them, just like war with Iran.

Victory means imposing one’s will on the enemy; history teaches that conflicts end when one side gives up. The Palestinian-Israeli conflict will end only when Palestinians realize they cannot achieve their goal of eliminating the Jewish state of Israel.
    I think they underestimate the anger and rage that occurs when land is illegally occupied by arrogant invaders. There will never be "middle east peace" until the travesty of 1948 is rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Iran needs to be slapped down ASAP.
    That should have been done 40 years ago BEFORE Iran acquired so much tech. THEN it could have been done conventionally, or with one or two well placed low yield strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    BISHOP
    There was a report I was reading a couple of days ago that the ChiComs have developed some new stealth fighter jets. That may be a distinct possibility.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    They may have fought their own wars BUT they have had a lot of equipment and support from the U.S. government.