Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A mass shooting in El Paso Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Guns cannot be taken, they can only be surrendered. If things truly get that bad, then the idea is to kill as many of the bastards as you can before they get you.

In the BEGINNING, sure it would be a one sided slaughter, but as soon as the real Americans got wind of it, they would start doing the killing instead of the dying.

Americans are always underestimated, usually to the detriment of the fools who think we will quietly roll over.
    Damn right !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Dayton Shooter Had Cocaine, Alcohol & Antidepressents In His System During Attack
    The Coroner who examined the body of Connor Betts, the 24-year-old man who shot and killed his sister, her boyfriend and seven others, before he himself was shot and killed by police in downtown Dayton earlier this month, was found to have cocaine, Xanax, alcohol and anti-depressants in his system, raising more questions about the role that mental health - and specifically, substance abuse - played in one of the latest high-profile mass shootings, according to the Washington Post.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-during-attack

Why Wasn’t Alleged Philadelphia Shooter’s Picture Plastered on CNN this Morning?
    I said I would write about American criminals from time to time, and I’ve told you that I watch CNN the first thing every morning as a way of seeing where the Leftwingers/Progressives are going on any given day.
    Today, at CNN, the morning anchors were talking their viewers into thinking a Trump-induced recession was upon us, but they also reported on the gun violence in the Democrat-run city of Philadelphia.
    They did report that the shooter, who wounded six police officers when officers came to serve a warrant on the man who ultimately opened fire, and said the shooter had a veritable arsenal of weapons and ammunition. But, I didn’t hear them mention his name, only that he was taken into custody.
    Maurice Hill, we learn here at the Philadelphia Inquirer had a long criminal history.
    (See that Townhall was on it overnight with a report about Hill’s criminal history.)
    So, how did Hill get his guns including assault weapons
    https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/20...-this-morning/

In A Single Tweet, President Donald Trump Unwittingly Showed The US How Red Flag Laws Will Be Abused
    In the days following the tragic shootings in Dayton and El Paso, politicians have been working over time to use these tragedies to take away your right to self-defense. Democrats and Republicans alike have joined forces to pass sweeping regulations that could serve as a death blow to the Second Amendment. Despite his rhetoric claiming he protects the gun rights of Americans, President Donald Trump has become a cheerleader for these rights-violating red flag laws. This week, he proved just how dangerous such laws would be—and, in typical Trump fashion, he did it with just one tweet.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/in...ill-be-abused/

H.R.1296 - Assault Weapons Ban of 2019
    Sponsor: Rep. Cicilline, David N. [D-RI-1] (Introduced 02/15/2019)
    Committees: House - Judiciary
    Latest Action: House - 02/15/2019 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...bill/1296/text
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Philadelphia: Maurice Hill, who wounded six cops in shootout, is devout Muslim who attended jihadi mosque
    You can see from the impressive zebiba on Maurice Hill’s forehead that he is a devout Muslim; the zebiba is a bruise that forms from the fact that Muslims in their five daily prayers perform numerous prostrations, pressing their foreheads to the ground. The zebiba is seen as a mark of intense piety. That in itself doesn’t make this a jihad attack, but the teachings of the mosque, from the looks of this report, are clearly suspect; the mosque should be investigated. If Maurice Hill were a white supremacist neo-Nazi, would the establishment media be as indifferent to that detail as it is to Hill’s mosque membership? What do you think?
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/p...-jihadi-mosque

no wonder enemedia isn't reporting on this guy
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    “Many witnesses”. I’ve only seen one video of a woman speaking Spanish and the subtitles claim she saw multiple shooters. Please link all these other reports.
    You always argue in favor of the official lies (cough! I meant official reports).

I don't know if you're paid to do so or if it's just a labor of love, but regardless there is no point in trying to change your ways. Hell, you even think Sandy Hoax was real. I'll bet you still blame Oswald for JFK too.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

You always argue in favor of the official lies (cough! I meant official reports).

I don't know if you're paid to do so or if it's just a labor of love, but regardless there is no point in trying to change your ways. Hell, you even think Sandy Hoax was real. I'll bet you still blame Oswald for JFK too.
    Just asked a simple question. Given the downturn this forum has taken I didn’t expect an answer. Reason left this place long ago with most of the membership.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Just asked a simple question. Given the downturn this forum has taken I didn’t expect an answer. Reason left this place long ago with most of the membership.
    It's krupski! LOL His opinions have been fairly consistent the entire time he's been here.

PRE-CRIME NATION: College Student Arrested, Stripped of Firearms for Posting Social Media Meme
    22-year-old Connecticut resident Brandon Wagshol was arrested on Friday for posting a meme on social media that authorities claim indicated he showed an interest in committing a mass shooting.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pre-cr...al-media-meme/

72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents
    Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the “end times” or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a “potential terrorist” according to official U.S. government documents. At one time, the term “terrorist” was used very narrowly. The government applied that label to people like Osama bin Laden and other Islamic jihadists. But now the Obama administration is removing all references to Islam from terror training materials, and instead the term “terrorist” is being applied to large groups of American citizens. And if you are a “terrorist”, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that are being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as “potential terrorists”, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
    http://thetruthwins.com/archives/72-...ment-documents
    libertarians are open borders and for drug legalisation so little threat to nwo

Main Core
    Main Core is the code name of an American governmental database that is believed to have been in existence since the 1980s. It is believed that Main Core is a federal database containing personal and financial data of millions of United States citizens[clarification needed] believed to be threats to national security.[1] The data, which is believed to come from the NSA, FBI, CIA, and other sources,[1] is collected and stored without warrants or court orders.[1] The database's name derives from the fact that it contains "copies of the 'main core' or essence of each item of intelligence information on Americans produced by the FBI and the other agencies of the U.S. intelligence community".[1]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Core

Florida Man Has Firearms Rights Taken Away Over Mistaken Identity
    St. Cloud, FL –-(Ammoland.com)- Last Wednesday, Jonathan Carpenter of Osceola County, Florida was sitting at home when a mail carrier knocked on his front door.
    The postal carrier had Carpenter signed for a certified letter from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Carpenter signed for it, but he was confused because he was not expecting anything from the state. He quickly opened it and was floored.
    The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services was notifying him that they have suspended his concealed handgun permit.
    https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/flo...#axzz5x3496KJU
    just a simple mistake

There Are Some Republicans Fighting for Your Gun Rights
    Republican State Representative Josiah Magnuson of South Carolina’s 38th district is no fan of red flag gun confiscation orders
    Unlike U.S. Senator of Lindsey Graham, who is sponsoring red flag legislation, Magnuson is standing up to this blatant gun grab.
    In a statement to BLP, he described red flag laws as “gun confiscation laws, plain and simple.”
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/there-...ur-gun-rights/

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It's krupski! LOL His opinions have been fairly consistent the entire time he's been here.

You mean to tell me you believe the official government stories from Oswald to 9/11 to Sandy Hoax to today?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Dayton Shooter Had Cocaine, Alcohol & Antidepressents In His System During Attack
    The Coroner who examined the body of Connor Betts, the 24-year-old man who shot and killed his sister, her boyfriend and seven others, before he himself was shot and killed by police in downtown Dayton earlier this month, was found to have cocaine, Xanax, alcohol and anti-depressants in his system, raising more questions about the role that mental health - and specifically, substance abuse - played in one of the latest high-profile mass shootings, according to the Washington Post.
    I wonder if it's possible that the shooter drank alcohol, swallowed Xanax and snorted coke in order to "rev himself up" to do the deed he was planning?

Kinda like local anesthetic before a painful procedure.......?

On the other hand, I DO know that anti-depressants (specifically SSRI's) don't work well in early teen and pre-teen kids, and they are also "addictive" in the sense that once a person is using them, stopping causes irritability, dizzyness, "zaps" (an "electric shock" feeling), headaches and a very severe "down in the dumps like it can't get any worse" feeling.

A person on an SSRI and taking it regularly is fine, but if the person (or the doctor) abruptly stops the SSRI, all that's been done is to light the fuse of a time bomb...

FBI Had Foreknowledge Of El Paso Shooter’s Murderous Plan – Did Nothing
    So, just like 9/11, just like the plot to behead Pamela Geller and just like their involvement in the Garland jihad attempt a couple of years back, the FBI has once again demonstrated that they cannot be trusted to act when they have credible information of actual crimes that are imminent or in the process of taking place. The latest evidence of this is mass shooting that took place in El Paso, Texas earlier this month, of which, the FBI had foreknowledge of the intentions of the shooter, but did nothing.
    Furthermore, the FBI, which operates under the jurisdiction of the Department of Justice and reports directly to William Barr, has now stated that it was aware of the El Paso shooter’s plan to murder civilians via a post made on 8chan at least two hours before the shooting took place. 8chan — a controversial website that the FBI is known to have used to incite violence as part of its controversial terrorist entrapment strategy — has since been banned in the shooting’s aftermath. In addition, less than two months ago, the FBI obtained a warrant for 8chan’s host — Ch.net — in which the Bureau demanded access to the entire contents of the accounts that were of interest in that specific investigation, suggesting that the FBI had increased access to information of hundreds of 8chan accounts in the lead-up to the recent shootings.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fb...n-did-nothing/

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I wonder if it's possible that the shooter drank alcohol, swallowed Xanax and snorted coke in order to "rev himself up" to do the deed he was planning?

Kinda like local anesthetic before a painful procedure.......?

On the other hand, I DO know that anti-depressants (specifically SSRI's) don't work well in early teen and pre-teen kids, and they are also "addictive" in the sense that once a person is using them, stopping causes irritability, dizzyness, "zaps" (an "electric shock" feeling), headaches and a very severe "down in the dumps like it can't get any worse" feeling.

A person on an SSRI and taking it regularly is fine, but if the person (or the doctor) abruptly stops the SSRI, all that's been done is to light the fuse of a time bomb...
    I don't know that taking anti depressants is fine, if you look at the mass shootings, most of the shooters were on them. There's a link there for sure.

Vice President Mike Pence Endorses Red Flag Gun Confiscation Orders
    “As we look at these proposals in congress, they’re designed to encourage states to adopt these laws, because the ability to process these warrants, to give individuals the due process that’s essential to protect the constitutional rights of every American, best happen in state and local jurisdictions,” Pence said.

Currently, 17 states have adopted red flag laws.

Many gun rights advocates fear that these kinds of laws pose a major threat to basic civil liberties such as due process.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/vice-p...cation-orders/

anyone can be accused and lose their guns to precrime and its supporters

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Shades of Minority Report.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Shades of Minority Report.....

FBI uses 'red flag' law to seize weapons from former Marine who threatened to 'slaughter' antifa
    "If antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next," Kohfield said outside of Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler's home. "I’d slaughter them, and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out antifa."
    FBI's Joint Terrorism Task responded within days to seize all of Kohfield's weapons. Agents cited the red flag law to temporarily confiscate the guns, though Kohfield had not committed a crime.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...aughter-antifa

antifa says shit like this every day even threatens potus and fbi does nothing

I read yesterday in one of the early reports on the Tx shooting the perps last name was martinez. Probably why they're reticent to release details on the alleged shooter, you know, with the whole demonise white American gun owners at every opportunity narrative.

Alabama High School Mass Shooting with 10 Victims Largely Ignored by Fake News Media
    A high school in Mobile, AL was the sight of the country’s latest mass shooting on Friday night, after 10 teenagers were shot during a football game.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/alabam...ke-news-media/
    im sure they just forgot to do a story on a black teen shooting up a fb game because theyre preoccupied with a story about a white male shooting people in tx

25 Shot, 7 Killed, During First Half of Labor Day Weekend in Chicago
    At least 25 people were shot, seven fatally, during the first half of Labor Day Weekend in Democrat-controlled Chicago.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ekend-chicago/

Mike Pence: We Need Bipartisan Effort to Stop ‘Mass Atrocity’ in U.S.
    Our hearts go out to all the victims and families who had loved ones lose their lives. We commend the law enforcement in Odessa for their swift and courageous response, but at the President’s direction we’ve deployed the full resources of the federal government. They’re on site. The president spoke to the attorney general. The FBI is already assisting local law enforcement in the investigation going forward.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rocity-in-u-s/

criminals by definition do not obey law, gun laws have no effect on criminality other than in the positive by ensuring more unarmed victims
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 09-02-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    antifa says shit like this every day even threatens potus and fbi does nothing
    That's because antifa is the creation of the Dims/Communists/Leftists and is a protected group.

They are bound by no law.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Trump Admin Considers Using Far Left Tech Giants to Rate Americans and Help Determine Who Gets to Own a Gun
    This is INCOMPREHENSIBLE!
    The Trump administration is considering using far left tech giants to rate Americans for gun ownership.
    Because the far left tech giants can be trusted.
    These are the same corrupt and inherently dishonest outlets that censor and eliminate conservative voices and publications on a daily basis.
    They even built in censorship of conservatives in their algorithms.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-to-own-a-gun/

How CIA-Backed Palantir Is Helping Police Root Out 'Thought Crimes'
    Palantir's technology was developed in warzones like Fallujah, where it was used to anticipate roadside bombs and attacks by insurgents. Now, it's being used on the streets of Los Angeles to root out criminals like something straight out of the movie "Minority Report."
    Unsurprisingly, the privately-held tech firm is backed by the CIA's venture-capital arm. Now, the company has gathered massive amounts of data on the American populace, which it farms out to police departments, who use it to track down criminals before they strike.
    But the company's technology isn't only used to track down common street thugs. It's also used to track and anticipate the crimes of white collar fraudsters like Bernie Madoff.
    Little is known about the company, which, unlike most tech startups, has no plans to go public. In 2013, CEO Alex Karp, Palantir’s CEO, explained that "running a company like ours would be very difficult" if it was exposed to the scrutiny that comes with being a public company.
    In other words, if the public became aware of what Palantir is doing, the backlash might dwarf the data privacy scandals that have roiled Silicon Valley in recent years.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...thought-crimes

Texas Governor Reveals Odessa Shooter Failed Background Check
    Seth Ator had been blocked from a firearms purchase by the existing system. That didn’t stop him getting a rifle for a mass shooting.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/texas-...kground-check/
    read elsewhere he was a mental case and denied by nics, this will be their case to eliminate private sales

Mitch McConnell Pledges Votes for Any Gun Control Trump Supports
    I said several weeks ago that if the President took a position on a bill so that we knew we would actually be making a law and not just having serial votes, I’d be happy to put it on the floor. And the administration is in the process of studying what they are prepared to support, if anything. And I expect to get an answer to that next week. If the President is in favor of a number of things that he has discussed openly and publicly, and I know that if we pass it it’ll become law, I’ll put it on the floor.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rump-supports/

Why Did War Hero Rep. Dan Crenshaw Meet With A Terror Tied Islamic Group That Wants To Repeal Trump’s Travel Ban?
    Why on earth would a Navy Seal turned Republican Congressman meet with an Islamic group that has terror ties? It is no surprise that Islamic organizations in the United States have been working overtime to gain political power. The 2018 midterm elections resulted in the election of the first two Muslim Congresswomen, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, and Keith Ellison, the first Muslim attorney general, all of whom have proven themselves to be anti-American, anti-Jewish, and anti-Christian.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/wh...ps-travel-ban/

Constitutional Attorney Edwin Vieira Exposes The Criminality Of Red Flag Laws
    Red Flag laws have been being promoted for a while now. President Donald Trump got behind them following the Parkland, Florida shooting and they have been advanced by Republicans and Democrats alike with many states, including a majority of Republican-led states advancing them as though they are lawful. Constitutional attorney Edwin Vieira joins me in this episode to expose how these laws violate virtually half of the Bill of Rights and are a danger to liberty.
    https://settingbrushfires.com/settin...red-flag-laws/

Dan Crenshaw is Against Universal Background Checks…. Yet Supports Red Flag Confiscation Laws
    A story of a young woman opening fire on five men trying to rob her gained traction across social media during the past week.
    Ironically, establishment Republican congressman Dan Crenshaw tweeted that stories like this “are why we protect the 2nd Amendment.”
    He specifically took on universal background checks and why they infringe on the Second Amendment:
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/dan-cr...iscation-laws/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234