Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the DAYTON OHIO shooter is a leftwing, ANTIFA, Elizabeth Warren Supporter! Oh really???

So the DAYTON OHIO shooter is a leftwing, ANTIFA, Elizabeth Warren Supporter! Oh really???

There is a protest at the White House with that douchbag "Everymom for Gun Confiscation blah blah blah" all BLAMING TRUMP for the mass shootings. Even though the El Paso Shooter seems to be a nutjob who hated Mexicans (disliking Hispanics is his right, but his rights ENDS when he started killing innocent people. Then I wish fervently that a Concealed Carrier would drop the guy like a sack of wet cement with a head shot. Fuck those guys who have no problem killing innocent bystanders), it turns out that the DAYTON OHIO shooter was a leftwing ANTIFA supporting fuckstain, and he supports Elizabeth Warren.

Hmmmm. So shouldn't Democratic Candidate Elizabeth Warren OWE an apology or take responsibility for this shooter's actions? or only Republicans have to apologize for the crazy crimes of people who happen to support them?

Last edited by tank_monkey; 08-05-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The ONLY good thing to come out of this is Warren lost a future voter.

This just, further, proves that the Left's constant barrage of hate speech leads unhinged followers to act out their hatred.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Actually instead of banning the AR-15 they should make it mandatory carry. After all, a well armed society is a peaceful society.

Well if it costs Warren a candidacy they have Joe Biden for the go to guy

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/con...so-in-michigan
    Biden, 76, mistakenly referred to the shootings as
    “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before,"

Come to think of it wasn't she a contender maybe more than Joe
    Hummm
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Well if it costs Warren a candidacy they have Joe Biden for the go to guy

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/con...so-in-michigan
    Biden, 76, mistakenly referred to the shootings as
    “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before,"

Come to think of it wasn't she a contender maybe more than Joe
    Hummm
    JOe is so confused. I think that in his fuddled brain he thinks the Flint Michigan water crisis was a mass shooting..... ya never know with Biden......

https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton...t-mass-killer/

Dayton shooter Connor Betts may be antifa’s first mass killer
    New York Post
    However, when it comes to condemning the Dayton shooter’s militant far-left views, all remain mum. Others, such as anti-police activist Shaun King, even claimed the Dayton shooter targeted blacks in a hate crime, though *racism doesn’t appear to have been a component of his twisted worldview.

While Betts, the Dayton shooter, didn’t leave behind a manifesto, his extensive social-media footprint provides clues as to what may have inspired him. Federal investigators announced Tuesday that they are looking into his exploration of violent ideologies.

Betts had long expressed support for antifa accounts, causes and individuals. That would be the loose network of militant leftist activists who physically attack anyone to the right of Mao in the name of “anti-fascism.” In particular, Betts promoted extreme hatred of American border enforcement.

“Kill every fascist,” the shooter declared in 2018 on twitter, echoing a rallying cry of antifa ideologues. Over the next year, his tweets became increasingly violent. “Nazis deserve death and nothing else,” he tweeted last October. Betts frequently flung the label “Nazi” at those with whom he disagreed online.

Or they found likeminded fools that were willing to act and have their actions blamed on conservatives and the 2nd amendment ie US Constitution.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Both of these shootings almost appear to have been staged (probably by the Left and Dimocrats). After all, they seem to be the ones making the most from each one seconds after they happen.... Uncanny how quick they are....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Both of these shootings almost appear to have been staged (probably by the Left and Dimocrats). After all, they seem to be the ones making the most from each one seconds after they happen.... Uncanny how quick they are....
    Good point.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

It gets even stranger: The "sister" he killed was actually his gay tranny brother.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    It gets even stranger: The "sister" he killed was actually his gay tranny brother.
    With a family like that, mental illness is the norm, not the exception.

Trump was right in blaming mental illness.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Got a link?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Got a link?
    I found this:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/

Some of the article is very confusing....how can her/his "family" not know that she was transgender?

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I found this:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/suspec...ansgender-man/

Some of the article is very confusing....how can her/his "family" not know that she was transgender?
    Thanks Ali. Is it possible that the shooter included the sibling because of being a trans? I know the article said:
    But his gender likely didn’t play a role in his death because Betts had no clue about his brother’s trans status, a friend told Splinter News.
    but one of the "friends also said:
    “Jordan told me in the past that he was not out to his family, but that could have changed in the past month as we barely spoke of the topic recently,” said the friend.
    So it's a possibility.

Antifa plans to wear MAGA hats and stage violence: Rumor
    Antifa in Portland is rumored to be planning an event for August 17th in which they wear MAGA hats and other pro-Trump attire while perpetrating violence in an effort to frame patriots. They even called for the use of convincing law enforcement attire to play what I assume would be a different role in the event. Patriot Intel Report YouTube channel seems to be the only source on this plot, but comments in a thread regarding the video posted on Raging Red‘s Twitter account included a flier that is purported being distributed digitally to Antifa members:
    https://noqreport.com/2019/08/08/ant...iolence-rumor/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Antifa plans to wear MAGA hats and stage violence: Rumor
    Antifa in Portland is rumored to be planning an event for August 17th in which they wear MAGA hats and other pro-Trump attire while perpetrating violence in an effort to frame patriots. They even called for the use of convincing law enforcement attire to play what I assume would be a different role in the event. Patriot Intel Report YouTube channel seems to be the only source on this plot, but comments in a thread regarding the video posted on Raging Red‘s Twitter account included a flier that is purported being distributed digitally to Antifa members:
    https://noqreport.com/2019/08/08/ant...iolence-rumor/
    Wouldn't it be great if non-antifa Trump-haters started beating them up.... Libtard vs.libtard....

Freedom isn't free.

Well, it's common in law enforcement agencies to plant false flag protesters in protests to encourage violence and carry out violence if none is offered by protesters, then the agents are extracted before the beatings and arrests are made. Hence why I see these events as utter futility, but yes if they could be encouraged to turn on each other that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Well, it's common in law enforcement agencies to plant false flag protesters in protests to encourage violence and carry out violence if none is offered by protesters, then the agents are extracted before the beatings and arrests are made. Hence why I see these events as utter futility, but yes if they could be encouraged to turn on each other that'd be great.
    All it would take is one person to start screaming at the "MAGA hat protesters" that they are racist pigs and Trump supporters, etc., to get the ball rolling. Those who didn't know the difference would do the rest.....

Freedom isn't free.

FBI should be all over antifa just as any other violent group. But then they seem to work for just one party, or at least that appears to be their actions....the FBI of the DNC. Almost makes one puke. Me thinks many, many things are being staged these days for sure.
    Last edited by rshaneck2002; 08-17-2019 at 06:28 PM.

I think a lot of agencies were weaponized by Clinton, and obama just made their weaponization mainstream. We're seeing the results of their fruits now... It's not pretty.

(I know that Hoover wasn't afraid to bring the full power of the FBI to bear when he felt the need, but they were, at least, pro-American under him.)
    Last edited by alismith; 08-17-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast