Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So the DAYTON OHIO shooter is a leftwing, ANTIFA, Elizabeth Warren Supporter! Oh really???

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Actually instead of banning the AR-15 they should make it mandatory carry. After all, a well armed society is a peaceful society.
    Teachers in Israel carry their own AR-15 rifles into school. Surprise, surprise they never have school shootings.

As far as something "mandatory", I think a complete firearms safety course (INCLUDING some actual shooting experience at a range) should be a mandatory school requirement.

Instead of being attracted to the "mystique" of dad's forbidden gun (as well as having Hollywood lunacy as their only "knowledge" of firearms), the kids would know what a gun can really do if mishandled. Also the kids would have no interest in dad's gun because it's nothing new to them.

Think how much better off we all would be if kids had knowledge instead of legally mandated fear and ignorance!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    With a family like that, mental illness is the norm, not the exception.

Trump was right in blaming mental illness.
    I think it's not really mental illness as in "crazy". It's more like an overload of anger and despair caused by school bullying which is amplified by "zero tolerance" policies. The bully is clever enough to harass his victim without getting caught, and "zero tolerance" forbids the victim from striking back. Anger and hatred build to the breaking point and then "nice quiet Johnny" brings dad's gun to school and takes revenge.

Of course, this problem can be solved by more gun laws...

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I think a lot of agencies were weaponized by Clinton, and obama just made their weaponization mainstream. We're seeing the results of their fruits now... It's not pretty.

(I know that Hoover wasn't afraid to bring the full power of the FBI to bear when he felt the need, but they were, at least, pro-American under him.)

You left out the one President who probably did more to destroy American freedoms than any other... G.W. Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You left out the one President who probably did more to destroy American freedoms than any other... G.W. Bush!
    Wasn't Bush the one that signed the (so called) "Patriot Act"?
    Need I say more?

Well, yes. I like to "play" with certain politician's names. "Gore" - what the dems do to us with their taxes. "Bush" - what lawyers & politicians beat around. Then "Clinton" - take the first letter and the last two and that is what both of them have been running - "con". Then, take the remaining four letters and that is about how much "backbone" Bill has when it comes to "Shrillery" ( lint !).
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Dan Crenshaw Pushed Red Flags After Meeting With Bloomberg Gun Control Activists
    Dan Crenshaw’s recent flirtation with red flag gun confiscation laws might not be so coincidental after all.
    BLP reported on Crenshaw’s advocacy for pre-crime legislation such red flag laws and The Threat Assessment, Prevention, and Safety (TAPS) Act following the El Paso and Dayton shootings.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/photo-...rol-activists/

Whenever thinking about our misrepresentatives and senatraitors one should always ask what other rights and liberties said misrepresentatives and senatraitors will sell out.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12