Thread: it's back to school, back to indocrination

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Exclamation it's back to school, back to indocrination

so school started monday, it's too early in most folks opinion. well, today as we were unloading some calves, my sons phone goes off. it's the school. my grandson is autistic. he has a t-shirt from a local business that sells guns. on the back is their name, address, etc. it also has a couple of guns. bottom line the shirt has to go. he's worn it to school for 2 or 3 years. but now he can't. i guess that shirt might encourage a shooter.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

My granddaughter started school on july 31st, yea kinda early i think. She's in the 6th grade and goes to a charter school. She has been shooting since she was 5 and is pretty good with an AR-15. She NEVER talks to any of her friends or teachers about guns.

I took my model 94 to school for a stock refinish when i was in the 10th grade, during dove season we went hunting before school and left our shotguns in the truck window rack.

Was talking to some of the pot kids at work, they get trucked to "community organising" seminars put on by (drum roll) dems, imagine that. I told them they're not being taught how to think but what to think. We were too, just not to the degree of not being able to tell what gender we are and so on.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Was talking to some of the pot kids at work, they get trucked to "community organizing" seminars put on by (drum roll) dems, imagine that. I told them they're not being taught how to think but what to think. We were too, just not to the degree of not being able to tell what gender we are and so on.
    I am so grateful that I was out of high school before that garbage got started.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”