Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I see that Epstein did us all a favor...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Epstein’s Alleged Partner in Pedophilia Ghislaine Maxwell Charged
    https://stream.org/epsteins-partner-...rested-by-fbi/

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested in New Hampshire on charges connected to Epstein’s sex-trafficking operation. Maxwell was partner of — and pimp for — convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein, who “committed suicide” last August under very mysterious circumstances shortly after he was arrested. Let the #GhislaineDidntCommitSuicide hashtags commence.

The question now is how much will Maxwell talk.
    Not much, if anything. She's due for suicide shortly.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Not much, if anything. She's due for suicide shortly.
    What do you suppose the odds are? I mean the bookies have to be all over this.

also check out who she parties with;
    https://pagesix.com/2020/07/02/pre-a...amous-friends/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

also check out who she parties with;
    https://pagesix.com/2020/07/02/pre-a...amous-friends/
    I'd put her odds of being suidided at 4:1, unless Barr takes extreme measures to keep her safe.....

Freedom isn't free.

unless Barr takes extreme measures to keep her safe.....
    I gotta wonder if that's part of the deal
    After all this time I'm thinking she was getting a little scared and cut a deal
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

my bet is she will be suicided or released, and then she'll venture to lolita island, where, oddly enough, a man who looks just like epstein was seen on video taken by a drone after his "death"

Ghislaine Maxwell "Knows Everything" And "Will Be Naming Names", Former Epstein Associate Says
    Assuming that Ghislaine Maxwell doesn't wind up with the means to kill herself in her jail cell, and assuming those who are supposed to be watching her 24 hours a day won't be taking any well-timed coffee breaks, Maxwell will be "naming names" and "fully cooperating" with the FBI according to a former associate of Jeffrey Epstein, according The Daily Mail.
    Epstein's former employer Steven Hoffenberg said that Maxwell "knows everything" and will "totally co-operate".
    In addition, Prince Andrew, who has been nudged further and further toward the center of the Epstein/Maxwell controversy, is "among those very worried" about what she might reveal, the report says. "She's going to cooperate and be very important. Andrew is definitely, definitely concerned," Hoffenberg said.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...associate-says
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 07-03-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It would be great to see some of the who's who of the Hollywood elite go down in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Except that I was wanting him to drop more names.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-cell.html
    Except that he didn't hang himself. The forensic photos of his neck clearly show that he was probably garroted, but certainly not hung.

Why don't they just tell the truth? He was murdered. Nobody will feel bad about that. He had it coming.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    If you think he committed suicide Altarboy we can't help you.
    A hanging leaves particular marks on the neck that even a non-doctor can recognize. Epstein was not hung.

Barr needs to video record her confession, with names, etc., as soon as possible, in case some kind of "accident" happens to her.........

In the meantime, Barr needs to provide, at least, 3 body guards in front of her cell at all times. And rotate them, one at a time, randomly. Plus, have several stand alone video recorders on her cell 24/7.

Freedom isn't free.

Barr needs to video record her confession, with names, etc., as soon as possible, in case some kind of "accident" happens to her.........

In the meantime, Barr needs to provide, at least, 3 body guards in front of her cell at all times. And rotate them, one at a time, randomly. Plus, have several stand alone video recorders on her cell 24/7.
    Three gunshots to the back of the head - ruled a suicide. Wait and see.

Maybe she will produce hidden videos exposing people. Like Nancy Pelosi making love to Undocumented underage donkeys. Or Chuck Schumer getting it on with Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel (Richard) Levine.
    Last edited by Nashorn; 07-03-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Maybe she will produce hidden videos exposing people. Like Nancy Pelosi making love to Undocumented underage donkeys.
    Now that you mention it, I think I remember reading, a while back, about a bunch of young donkeys committing suicide by running off a cliff.....can't remember all the details, though......At the time, I thought it was odd.....I wonder.....

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Three gunshots to the back of the head - ruled a suicide. Wait and see.
    I remember when Vince Foster was found dead with several mysterious holes in his head from different angles. Now at the time it was not determined what the 'extra' holes were from, but I love how the BIASED LIBERAL media uncritically stated that Vince Foster 'committed suicide' by shooting himself in the head 2 to 3 times from different angles with different calibers, and said it with a straight face! Bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Maybe she will produce hidden videos exposing people. Like Nancy Pelosi making love to Undocumented underage donkeys. Or Chuck Schumer getting it on with Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel (Richard) Levine.
    Now why would any self-respecting "donkey" have anything to do with that old "nag"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I remember when Vince Foster was found dead with several mysterious holes in his head from different angles. Now at the time it was not determined what the 'extra' holes were from, but I love how the BIASED LIBERAL media uncritically stated that Vince Foster 'committed suicide' by shooting himself in the head 2 to 3 times from different angles with different calibers, and said it with a straight face! Bwahahahahaha
    Yup. That was what I was referring to.

Judge Orders Virginia Giuffre’s Lawyers to ‘Destroy’ Their Jeffrey Epstein Files, Bars Dershowitz from Accessing Them
    A federal court in New York City has moved to further restrict access to long-sought-after secret files in the Jeffrey Epstein saga. In a Wednesday order, Senior U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska determined that attorneys for Epstein survivor Virginia Roberts Giuffre had improperly gained access to many of those highly-prized documents.
    https://lawandcrime.com/jeffrey-epst...ccessing-them/

Judge Orders Virginia Giuffre’s Lawyers to ‘Destroy’ Their Jeffrey Epstein Files, Bars Dershowitz from Accessing Them
    A federal court in New York City has moved to further restrict access to long-sought-after secret files in the Jeffrey Epstein saga. In a Wednesday order, Senior U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska determined that attorneys for Epstein survivor Virginia Roberts Giuffre had improperly gained access to many of those highly-prized documents.
    https://lawandcrime.com/jeffrey-epst...ccessing-them/
    If this isn't an obvious, political cover-up, I don't know what is. It would be nice if AG Barr looked into this....

This is further proof that Liberals aren't worried about any repercussions over their actions.
    Last edited by alismith; 07-05-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast