Thread: Trudeau's Hubris Knows No limits

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Trudeau's Hubris Knows No limits

Canada's equivalent to Idiot Joe has decided to invoke special, emergency powers ( Emergency Powers Act) to get rid of the truck protesters. He'll have to use the military to do this as many police agencies have decided Trudeau is doing things he's not allowed to, so they're taking their police officers back to their normal jurisdictions.

He's already confiscated their firewood and fuel they used to keep their families warm, at night, in the Canadian winter. This didn't sit well with many police agencies.

I'm sure there will be people filming the military grabbing families and throwing them out of the trucks, or arresting them and loading them in trucks to be taken away.

Trudeau is too stupid to realize this move could be the straw that breaks the camel's back and gets him thrown out of office.

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...er-blockades?r
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They should do what the French do, Just refuse to move freight. I didn't agree with BLM blocking up roads, so i can hardly support the same thing without being a hypocrite here. I like the idea of civil disobedience when it come to inherit rights, but lawful civil disobedience, until the time comes to overturn clear tyranny by force.

There was a news story that I read tonight claiming that Trudeau has authorized the police to seize (or just to freeze) the bank accounts of the truckers.
    This is starting to sound like what happened in Cyprus (??) a few years ago when the Grecian government seized the savings accounts to try and stabilize their currency (drachma ??).
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I suspect be will lose in the end. I could be wrong, but he seems to have lit a fire that the people will use to burn him out of office.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I was surprised when the news media reported that there were many firearms confiscated considering the firearm owner laws in Canada. So far a peaceful protest, but how much pushing will the peaceful people withstand before the spring breaks.

Trudeau is lucky that the people of Canada do not "peaceful protest" like those in Portland Oregon, or Seattle, or... pick your favorite USA city.

The incarnation of Stalin or even Hitler has no limits to what he will subject "his" people to. Lead poisoning would cure his arrogance

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    The incarnation of Stalin or even Hitler has no limits to what he will subject "his" people to. Lead poisoning would cure his arrogance
    I think the globalists would love for one of their puppets to be taken out, it may even be part of the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I was surprised when the news media reported that there were many firearms confiscated considering the firearm owner laws in Canada. So far a peaceful protest, but how much pushing will the peaceful people withstand before the spring breaks.

Trudeau is lucky that the people of Canada do not "peaceful protest" like those in Portland Oregon, or Seattle, or... pick your favorite USA city.
    I trust the media like I trust Brandon is completely coherent and wise. I call bullshit of the firearms confiscation. It's profound how the media reported BLM and Antifa riots, lootings and burning down cities as "mostly peaceful" and sympathetic while peaceful protests by the truckers are portrayed as violent. I'm so sick of the media lies.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I trust the media like I trust Brandon is completely coherent and wise. I call bullshit of the firearms confiscation. It's profound how the media reported BLM and Antifa riots, lootings and burning down cities as "mostly peaceful" and sympathetic while peaceful protests by the truckers are portrayed as violent.
    I'm so sick of the media lies.
    Who isn't ??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Who isn't ??
    The left doesn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    The left doesn't mind.
    Because they HAVE no mind - at least, no one of their own. They only have a "hive mind".