Thread: Biased GOOGLE strikes again, people can't get a photo of Epstein with CLINTON..... but...

Biased GOOGLE strikes again, people can't get a photo of Epstein with CLINTON..... but...

there is a thread on Facebook where everyone who tries to find the numerous photos of Epstein with Bill Clinton, can't find any.

Instead All of the results show the same few 1990s era Photos of TRUMP with Epstein instead. FUCK GOOGLE!

For the record, TRUMP barred Epstein from Maralago Estate and banned him for hitting on underage girls back in the 90s. TRUMP DID THE RIGHT THING. Even the victims of Epstein testified that back in the 90s, Trump NEVER hit on nor had sex with ANY of the Epstein flock of girls. But Good ole bubba Bill went on Epstein's "Lolita Express" a record 26 times!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

And that is why I use duckduckgo.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

look at those talking points
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Who is Avi?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Avi is part of shareblue, a Breitbart for domestic enemies/libs, check out this headline;

GOP congressman accuses FBI of 'illegal coup' against Trump with zero evidence
    https://shareblue.com/gop-congressma...zero-evidence/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Avi is part of shareblue, a Breitbart for domestic enemies/libs, check out this headline;

GOP congressman accuses FBI of 'illegal coup' against Trump with zero evidence
    https://shareblue.com/gop-congressma...zero-evidence/
    Yup. He sounds like a real investigative reporter, alright....No bias anywhere.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I love it how .... whenever anyone brings out one of THEIR crimes, the biased media always has to put in "WITHOUT EVIDENCE" even if there IS evidence. The media biased is so damning it's maddening.

They live in opposite world. They call themselves progressives yet are regressives. They say they're open minded, tolerant, fair, rational, and compassionate, but only to those ideas they tolerate and no others. They fancy themselves as antifascists when they are fascists in every sense and do the same things fascists have always done for their multibillionaire capitalist paymasters. They say they have evidence of Trump crimes when all their evidence had to be fabricated by the US intelligence and federal law enforcement communities for and at the behest of the 0bama regime......... because it didn't exist in reality. However, 33k top secret and beyond top secret subpoenaed yet deleted emails, each carrying a 5 year minimum incarceration, do exist.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

" Stalwarts" is that code for brainwashed useful idiot ?

Two Google Insiders Expose More Bias Against Conservatives
    https://stream.org/two-google-inside...conservatives/

One is Google engineer Greg Coppola, who was put on administrative leave after he went public in an interview with Project Veritas last month. He started at Google in 2014 and says no one talked politics back then. But the company changed in 2016 due to the presidential election and the desire to defeat Trump.
    Zachary Vorhies, who was employed at Google for eight years as a software engineer, anonymously leaked documents from Google to Project Veritas. He leaked them because he “saw something dark and nefarious going on with the company.” He said Google was “tampering with the elections to essentially overthrow the United States.” It started in 2016. They wanted to create “their own version of what was objectively true.”

Law enforcement showed up at his home at the request of Google to perform a “wellness check.” The FBI, a SWAT team and a bomb squad were involved.

"Wellness check" ,
    Why did "red flag laws" came to mind when I read that?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

"Wellness check" with FBI, SWAT and a bomb squad? Sounds similar to a suicide with 3 shots to the back of the head.

I'm sure Google was glad he was okay....

Freedom isn't free.

Heard on Rush the other day, that Google is planning to figure heavily (meddle) in the 2020 elections. They plan on running mostly Dimocrat ads and tayloring searches so they lead to the Dimocrat candidate.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Heard on Rush the other day, that Google is planning to figure heavily (meddle) in the 2020 elections. They plan on running mostly Dimocrat ads and tayloring searches so they lead to the Dimocrat candidate.

So if I get this straight, Google is the new Russia?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So if I get this straight, Google is the new Russia?!?!?
    It wants to become the flagship media source for Dimocratic/Communist leadership.

Freedom isn't free.