Thread: Has anyone read this?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Has anyone read this?

http://www.terrydehart.com/

Actually saw an ad for this on facebook (only one interesting they've ever shown me). Figured it'd fit in with this genre. Sounds like a good one to read...well at least by what the site and cover says.

--If this should be moved to another forum, go ahead. Could have sworn I saw another thread already about these kinds of books posted.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Looks good... sounds like the makings of a great movie!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Just from a literature standpoint, the ad makes me beleive that the female charecters in that story would be pretty shallow.

Thats definatley a book by and for daddies.

As they need to keep your interest or you will put the book back on the shelf or change the channel; I don't believe "it" can be captured.

Looks interesting.