Thread: Woman walking dog in DC randomly stabbed to death by Crazed guy (no gun involved)

Woman walking dog in DC randomly stabbed to death by Crazed guy (no gun involved)

https://www.kcra.com/article/yuba-ci...on-dc/28851275

Apparently just walking your dog is reason enough to be targeted and killed.

(27-year-old Margery Magill) was dogsitting for a family and was taking the dog for a walk just before 9 p.m. Tuesday when she was killed.

Eliyas Agregahegne, 24, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder while armed in connection with her death, according to a news release from the Metropolitan Police Department.

Investigators said the suspect has a criminal record.
    I wonder what race the killer is? ...... oh wait ...... nevermind......

Weird last name, but he doesn't look typically 'inner city'. He seems to be Somali or North African (they have that unique look). What struck me was that (at least in the photos released by the media) his expression looks, well, normal aka just a regular dude. Not 'dead in the eyes' like a lot inner city criminals. But I guess you can't hide 'the inner crazy'.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This just goes to prove that the police are your best protection....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The left will use this as proof that gun control works.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    The left will use this as proof that gun control works.
    But that defeats their argument. Gun control is meant to protect people from being killed. The person still died. Plus, DC is pretty much a "gun free" place....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    But that defeats their argument. Gun control is meant to protect people from being killed. The person still died. Plus, DC is pretty much a "gun free" place....
    To be fair, even a CCW holder can be surprised with a quick ambush attack. Especially if you're not expecting it and it makes no sense. Hell, I can have an AR on lock and load and someone can come up behind me and clock me with a crowbar. But the random surprise attacks are still such an outlier that I still don't worry about those.

Any mention made of islam?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    If islam is involved, you'll never hear about it. Remember, islam is the religion of peace....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    In the first post, the right hand image of the perp doesn't look so much like "typical black guy" to me. He looks more like a "Middle Eastern terrorist" without the bushy beard.

I'll bet he's a muzzie.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    In the first post, the right hand image of the perp doesn't look so much like "typical black guy" to me. He looks more like a "Middle Eastern terrorist" without the bushy beard.

I'll bet he's a muzzie.
    Not sure. Some accounts say he's Somali, which is a near 99% Islamic country. Other reports call him Ethiopian. Both are North African and he looks like a typical North Africa. But Ethiopians are mostly Christian 65% and Islam is about 30% and have a surprisingly number of Ethiopian Jews.