Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: And we thought Soylent Green was just a movie .

  1. #1
    Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,147

    And we thought Soylent Green was just a movie .


  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,066
    This will be sold to progressives as just another rational way of life that can save the planet.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #3
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,234
    Just remember one thing - this is "Infowars" and "Alex Jones".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  4. #4
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    11,429
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This will be sold to progressives as just another rational way of life that can save the planet.
    Well, Crazy Bernie's calling for mandatory, massive abortions as a way to slow human population growth and save the planet.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,066
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Well, Crazy Bernie's calling for mandatory, massive abortions as a way to slow human population growth and save the planet.....
    The odd part is for a long while now the left has been crying about needing to reduce the population, but now they say we need immigrants to offset population loss as the population ages, dies, and loses soc sec contributors.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  6. #6
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    11,429
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The odd part is for a long while now the left has been crying about needing to reduce the population, but now they say we need immigrants to offset population loss as the population ages, dies, and loses soc sec contributors.
    They're lying. And, they think all these illegals are going to contribute to Social Security?.....yeah, right.

    Their real agenda is to bring in ignorant, illiterate people who can't/won't work so they'll be totally dependent on the government to take care of them while they vote the Dimocrat ticket to keep the freebies coming their way.

    The real losers are the American citizens....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

  7. #7
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,597
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    They're lying. And, they think all these illegals are going to contribute to Social Security?.....yeah, right.

    Their real agenda is to bring in ignorant, illiterate people who can't/won't work so they'll be totally dependent on the government to take care of them while they vote the Dimocrat ticket to keep the freebies coming their way.

    The real losers are the American citizens....

    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  8. #8
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,810
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Just remember one thing - this is "Infowars" and "Alex Jones".
    Actually now the same story has been covered by more 'mainstream' news sources. I actually heard it elsewhere recently, NOT on Infowars.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,066
    Remember, Alex Jones is to Bill Hicks what Archie Bunker is to Carol O'Connor.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •