Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys need to be in shape for your impending slavery.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

You guys need to be in shape for your impending slavery.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Well they're gonna have some good bitches first in Sweden!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This, from the article, is the whole story right here:

“You cannot be racist if you are not white”

This is what Sweden gets for allowing unchecked aliens into their, once beautiful, country.

I'm guessing this idiot hasn't looked at Africa to see what black dominance has done for the countries once held together by Whites.

And he wants Sweden and the rest of the world to follow suit.

Insanity runs deep in this one.

Oh well, bring it on, Bitch.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

This reminds me of a scene from the movie "The Westerner" with Gary Cooper and Walter Brennan.

At the end of the movie Cooper appears before Brennan and says....
    "Judge, I'm comin' to get ya".

The judge, in a very quiet voice.....
    "Come a-shootin'".

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post

So, this nigger spouts his shit online and it's calmly reported verbatim? No accusations of "racism", no accusations of "hate speech", no concerns about "terrorism", no problem with his death threats???

Just so long as he keeps his chimp paws off the white women, let the racist animal rant.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    So, this nigger spouts his shit online and it's calmly reported verbatim? No accusations of "racism", no accusations of "hate speech", no concerns about "terrorism", no problem with his death threats???

Just so long as he keeps his chimp paws off the white women, let the racist animal rant.
    If you're not White, it isn't racism.

If you're not White, it isn't hate speech.

If you're not White, it isn't terrorism.

If you're not White, it isn't death threats.

I could go on.....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Kind of like the debates last night being held in a "black university"
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

If you're not White, it isn't hate speech.

If you're not White, it isn't terrorism.

If you're not White, it isn't death threats.

I could go on.....
    Yeah, I forgot. We give them "affirmative action", we dumb down our schools so that they can squeak by to the next grade, we let them spew their mean, angry, insulting rhetoric about how we be keepin' dem down, they sucker punch us in a McDonalds just for fun, we put up with their never ending racism, threats and hatred, we watch as they knock up then discard our white women, we try to legitimize their ghetto slur "ebonics" way of speaking by giving it a fancy title of "AAVE" and try to explain why their use of double negatives, mangling of grammar, "droppin' G" and twisted words like "aksed" (asked) is somehow a legitimate way of speaking, ad-nauseaum... but yet all of their problems are OUR fault, right?

White European immigrants (legal ones) built this country and all the blacks do is rape, riot, loot, burn, deface and destroy anything they come in contact with... but nope it's still all our fault.

I'm damn sick of it!

Tyrone or Kwaneesha want to call me a "racist"? Fine. I am guilty as charged, and it's THEIR uncivilized way of living that made me a "racist".

I know that there are many good, decent blacks that don't deserve to be lumped into the same class as the chimps, but what can I do?

When you walk past people and the first nine slap you, is it YOUR fault if you duck as you walk past the tenth person?
    Last edited by Krupski; 09-14-2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Kind of like the debates last night being held in a "black university"
    Right here where I live there is a radio station with the callsign "WBLK" (which, as you can guess has black hosts and plays "black" music). There is a TV network called "BET" (black entertainment television). There are organizations such as NAACP, the "Congressional Black Caucus", the "Society of Black Engineers", the "United Negro College Fund", the "National Urban League", etc....

TV shows such as "Black-ish", a fake holiday called "Kwanzaa", etc..., ad-nauseaum.

Just HOW THE HELL do they get away with that? Why is it accepted and tolerated?

Can you imagine the uproar... the riots.. if WE had White Entertainment Television, NAAWP, a sitcom called "White-ish", the UWCF (because a white mind is a terrible thing to waste), a radio station "WWHT", etc...

Hell, the sun would collapse into a white dwarf (OMG two slurs in a row... "white" and "dwarf"!!!)

How do we get away with dreaming of a WHITE Christmas?? Why isn't snow BLACK??

An intolerable double standard. We never hear Italians or Germans or French or Russians or Irish or Scotch or Polish complaining about anything and everything. Only the blacks.

WTF??? Why is this tolerated? If us white cracka's be keepin' dem blacks down and denying them "oppratunities" then why not go back to Africa where they constantly identify with (but have no clue what Africa is really like or even knowing that Africa is a continent, not a country).

Without white Europeans, they would still be living in grass huts, dancing around a fire and killing (and eating) each other.

America is heaven compared to Africa, and yet they're still unhappy and angry. They get every advantage but all they do is complain, sell dope, ruin white women and wreck any town they live in.

I am sick to death of it.
    Last edited by Krupski; 09-14-2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: dang another typo!

The Chimp Out is on the horizon. As for white women in Europe most of them prefer Dark Meat. At least it was that way when I was in the Army in Germany.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Right here where I live there is a radio station with the callsign "WBLK" (which, as you can guess has black hosts and plays "black" music). There is a TV network called "BET" (black entertainment television). There are organizations such as NAACP, the "Congressional Black Caucus", the "Society of Black Engineers", the "United Negro College Fund", the "National Urban League", etc....

TV shows such as "Black-ish", a fake holiday called "Kwanzaa", etc..., ad-nauseaum.

Just HOW THE HELL do they get away with that? Why is it accepted and tolerated?

Can you imagine the uproar... the riots.. if WE had White Entertainment Television, NAAWP, a sitcom called "White-ish", the UWCF (because a white mind is a terrible thing to waste), a radio station "WWHT", etc...

Hell, the sun would collapse into a white dwarf (OMG two slurs in a row... "white" and "dwarf"!!!)

How do we get away with dreaming of a WHITE Christmas?? Why isn't snow BLACK??

An intolerable double standard. We never hear Italians or Germans or French or Russians or Irish or Scotch or Polish complaining about anything and everything. Only the blacks.

WTF??? Why is this tolerated? If us white cracka's be keepin' dem blacks down and denying them "oppratunities" then why not go back to Africa where they constantly identify with (but have no clue what Africa is really like or even knowing that Africa is a continent, not a country).

Without white Europeans, they would still be living in grass huts, dancing around a fire and killing (and eating) each other.

America is heaven compared to Africa, and yet they're still unhappy and angry. They get every advantage but all they do is complain, sell dope, ruin white women and wreck any town they live in.

I am sick to death of it.
    The Dimocrats created, and fostered, this whole black victim-hood fallacy and is still running with it. If you dig deep enough into why blacks feel this way and why they believe it, it'll all trace back to Dimocrats.

They needed "Victims" in order to secure votes for their party and they did a bang-up job.

We're reaping the "benefits" of their efforts now.

(Of course, blacks haven't figured out that they're in the process of being cast aside in favor of all the illegals the Dims are importing now. New "victims," new votes.....)

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    The Chimp Out is on the horizon. As for white women in Europe most of them prefer Dark Meat. At least it was that way when I was in the Army in Germany.
    Have you noticed the bi-racial "couples" portrayed in TV commercials?

The producers of the advertising want racial and genetic pollution to appear "normal" and worse, "acceptable".

I even saw a commercial with a young child and his "father". At the end of the commercial they zoomed up close to the guy's face and he had one of those black teardrop tattoos by his left eye which supposedly means that the person had killed someone.

WTF??? The concept of a "loving daddy" is portrayed by a black guy who claims to have murdered someone??

What is happening to people... no moral standards anymore. How much further can we sink?

edit: found it! (watch carefully around the 25 second mark)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEN3k5U1ma4
    Last edited by Krupski; 09-14-2019 at 10:55 AM.

They needed "Victims" in order to secure votes for their party and they did a bang-up job.

We're reaping the "benefits" of their efforts now.

(Of course, blacks haven't figured out that they're in the process of being cast aside in favor of all the illegals the Dims are importing now. New "victims," new votes.....)
    Sadly, you're 100% correct.

Three cheers for Krupski !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I've tasted Black Pussi a few times years ago. It was quite tasty. Almost as good as Snowbird Brown.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Ew.

I've tasted Black Pussi a few times years ago. It was quite tasty. Almost as good as Snowbird Brown.
    I've never tried it, but I hear that yellow snow has a certain flavor to it, too.....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Ew.
    I've never tried it, but I hear that yellow snow has a certain flavor to it, too.....

I think you gentlemen may be suffering from a temporary derangement syndrome, brought on by the recently televised democrat "debates". I've been suffering some symptoms myself.. mostly headaches, explosive diarrhea and a really strong urge to buy a few more AR lowers...

What I can't stand is those UGLY, STUPID and DUMB Bitches. Maxine Waters and Poopy Goldberg. Both have a combined I.Q. of 7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast