Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are they all.........

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It started with a K. (I really hate mentioning his name.....)
    Must have been during that period I couldn't afford internet service, as I'm coming up blank on that one.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Must have been during that period I couldn't afford internet service, as I'm coming up blank on that one.
    Okay, just remember if he comes back, you forced me to say his name (it's not gonna be my fault.....).

Kadmos.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Now let's all be honest, we miss
    FERD.
    I maintain that Ferd was in fact one of the greatest comedic geniuses of our time.

Okay, just remember if he comes back, you forced me to say his name (it's not gonna be my fault.....).

Kadmos.
    Damn you! It's like CANDYMAN or BLOODY MARY in the mirror!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Damn you! It's like CANDYMAN or BLOODY MARY in the mirror!
    Blame N/A. It's his fault. He forced me to say it.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Blame N/A. It's his fault. He forced me to say it.....
    I thought he died also..

Geeze, time is a hell of a disease.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yep, time sucks. Keeps going on and unfortunately dropping off all of us at some point. Just looked at a photo taken of my daughter and myself the other day. Trying to figure out who that old man is with my daughter.

They say that the memory is the first thing to go. The problem is that I can't remember what they said was next. Do you??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I miss the friendliness of bubbagun.
    That needed to be in purple!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Yep, time sucks. Keeps going on and unfortunately dropping off all of us at some point. Just looked at a photo taken of my daughter and myself the other day. Trying to figure out who that old man is with my daughter.
    My daughter was only 6 mo. old when I joined. Now she's 18 and going to college. I hardly see her anymore. She's always at classes or hanging out with her friends.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I joined almost half of my life ago. A lot has changed in that amount of time, I think I was a senior in high school back when I joined.

I graduated, went to college, graduated college, started working, bought a house, got married, had a child, sold a house, bought another house, got my professional license. You all have been a part of my family since then. I miss the good old days when the forum was more active but I think there is a lot less petty infighting than their used to be.

Here is hoping for another 18.

ADMIN | LOGIC POLICE RJ Shooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Yep Old Grump died. Swamp Dragon got banned after he ran off quite a few good members. I had banned LAGC for 2 years but he came back when his ban expired. If he stopped coming since then I am unaware as I hardly ever come here. Nobody posts anything about weapons, frankly there isn't much to say. No inexpensive Military Surplus anymore. AK's cost more than entry level AR15 rifles and anything more exotic seems to cost $2,000 bucks. Ammo is to expensive to shoot it other than .22 LR. Glad I have what I have.
    I might have fought with Swampy more than anyone back in the day! :-P

This site popped into my mind, and I thought I'd come and see who's still posting! Good to see you, NUT, Recon and Krupski are still kicking it...
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Yep still here!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

This forum would come back if the admins were not to damn stubborn to return to a one page format. No one is going to stay at a forum where they post a question and no one responds. Also, this site was a form of social media back then. There is competition from facebook and the like now. Not just other gun sites. I had great times here. If they could somehow post the archives, I could read them for years of entertainment. I was hilarious in the roadhouse.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

LAGC and K.... were a constant source of entertainment back then. Last time I was a regular on this forum was 2014. Popped in a few times over the quarantine for Covid and Riot motivated reasons. See what the sane people are saying here about it.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123