Thread: Dimocrats May Have Really Screwed The Pooch On This One...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Dimocrats May Have Really Screwed The Pooch On This One...

...by pushing forward on impeaching Trump over his less than "smoking gun" phone call to Ukraine's leader.

The transcript has shown there is no impeachable activity, whatsoever, on Trump's part.

The Dims are so full of hatred for Trump that they really jumped the gun on this one.

I hope it backfires right in their faces and makes them look like even bigger fools than they already do.

Pelosi is right in one respect.....alea iacta est, Baby!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...id=mailsignout
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    These days with people being guilty until proven innocent, this crap is going to continue.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

I dunno maybe after looking at their candidates for prez in 2020 they felt one last desperate attempt was their only hope.

Or they finally got Pelosi liquored up enough to lose what little sense she had.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

I'm wondering if she knows/thinks biden is a moron and is willing to sacrifice him to try to damage trump.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I'm wondering if she knows/thinks biden is a moron and is willing to sacrifice him to try to damage trump.
    Rush was talking about this today. He said the Dims are trying to get rid of Biden and find someone who doesn't have quite as much baggage as he does.

However, no matter what ploy they use, they'll always be trying to get rid of Trump.

Idiot Joe is just the fodder they're using this time. Tomorrow it will be someone else. They're willing to sacrifice one of their own if they can be used to get Trump.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I hope you guys are right. I saw a bit of him talking on the tv in a break room. He looked different somehow. Like maybe he was, dare I say, afraid. I hope he stays strong.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I hope you guys are right. I saw a bit of him talking on the tv in a break room. He looked different somehow. Like maybe he was, dare I say, afraid. I hope he stays strong.
    He was probably tired from meeting with everyone at the UN. Can you imagine the strain of just being President let alone dealing with a media that hates you and 1/2 the populace that is clueless and listens to the media.

Trump said it well when asked about something, and he replied with a statistic that he admitted he wasn't sure of. He made sure they knew he was guessing by telling them that the number was an approximate because if he said it was the real number and they found out he was off by one they would start another witch hunt for the next month. I loved it! No other president, if any politician has ever stood up to the news media, and never have they been so full of hate.

The MEDIA will cover for them. The MEDIA is the ONLY REASON why the Democrats have not disappeared as a political party a long time ago.

It is amazing how the media covers for democrats. One more example, Trumps sons had some foreign business dealing that caused them to get raked over the coals, but Biden's son does a foreign business dealing and it is ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    It is amazing how the media covers for democrats. One more example, Trumps sons had some foreign business dealing that caused them to get raked over the coals, but Biden's son does a foreign business dealing and it is ignored.
    Rush has also mentioned that "Slow Joe" called the Ukraine president himself to get the prosecutor fired to protect his son, Hunter. Joe has been reported to have said explicitly that pending legislation to help Ukraine wouldn't pass UNLESS this prosecutor was fired.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I think this is all about RBG. She about to die and they know it. The prospect of Trump getting another SCOTUS pick that will turn the court conservative is too much to bear for these crap-weasels.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Trey Gowdy is returning to Trump legal team to help with his defense on the impeachment charges.

I'm glad Gowdy is returning. I've always liked the way he went after those lying Dimocrats and refused to back down when they tried to double down on him....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I think this is all about RBG. She about to die and they know it. The prospect of Trump getting another SCOTUS pick that will turn the court conservative is too much to bear for these crap-weasels.
    Everything is about power to them. They're still shrieking about LOSING 2016. I've never seen more sore losers than I have the Democrats and the Biased Media. I will NEVER trust them with ANYTHING after this debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Everything is about power to them. They're still shrieking about LOSING 2016. I've never seen more sore losers than I have the Democrats and the Biased Media. I will NEVER trust them with ANYTHING after this debacle.
    You trusted them before?

I was a Democrat for about 45 years and I didn't trust them even then....

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Good point.

God !! I hope so !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Trey Gowdy is returning to Trump legal team to help with his defense on the impeachment charges.

I'm glad Gowdy is returning. I've always liked the way he went after those lying Dimocrats and refused to back down when they tried to double down on him....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout
    Trey Gowdy is GREAT! I love listening to him ream a new asshole into every idiot he encounters.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!