Thread: Limbaugh: Turns Out Ukraine ‘Whistleblower’ Was ‘Deep State Plant From The CIA’

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Limbaugh: Turns Out Ukraine ‘Whistleblower’ Was ‘Deep State Plant From The CIA’

Take it for what it's worth but it is interesting and makes sense.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/limba...t-from-the-cia
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Is anyone else having trouble with this site? Every time I go there, I can see the page for about 3 seconds, then it goes blank, and I get this message,"An unexpected error has occurred."

Anyone else having this problem?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    It works fine on my cell phone.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Nothing surprises me from the "Hillary Should Have Won" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with this site? Every time I go there, I can see the page for about 3 seconds, then it goes blank, and I get this message,"An unexpected error has occurred."

Anyone else having this problem?
    Ditto !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Working good for me
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Smells like Democrat coup detat to me. They know that candidates are commie turds.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Working good for me
    For some reason it won't load on my computer, but I can reach it on my Ipad. It could be the malware program I'm using that's blocking it for some reason.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    For some reason it won't load on my computer, but I can reach it on my Ipad. It could be the malware program I'm using that's blocking it for some reason.
    I wound up having problems last night for an hour or so.
    Couldn't access the site at all
    Working again now though

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Interesting how they quietly changed the rules on whistlebowing recently to include people with no direct knowledge of a violation. Now any tom dick or harry can report a rumor, innuendo or make up anything they want and be credible. Well I know how long that rule will be in effect now, till a crap is in the whitehouse.

And yet the pub Senate sits on it's hands and do's nothing? A bunch of RINO gutless wonders for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Interesting how they quietly changed the rules on whistlebowing recently to include people with no direct knowledge of a violation.
    Then there's all those ballots they found in trunks of cars and took congress

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Then there's all those ballots they found in trunks of cars and took congress
    That's how the Democrats FLIPPED Orange County in California. All the incumbent Republicans had WON their re elections as of the evening of the ELECTION> Then Lo and Behold, 30 days later, the State Elections office 'found' thousands of ballots that FLIPPED all of the Incumbent Republicans to NEW INCOMING Democrats. Now the entire map of Orange county is BLUE. It was an OUTRAGE.

The best part is pretty much everything Trump is accused of by dems/rinos/int agencies, they are guilty of themselves.

Dnc fabricated the pee dossier and farmed it out as coming from a brit int agent - wich constitutes collusion, they also colluded with another foreigner to affect the election; their cutout confusion gps met with their russian spy natasha vaselineskater before and after her attempted penetration of Trump Tower. And then 0bamas muslim cia head brennan colluded with Ukraine to get dirt on Paul Manaforte, yet another foreign collusion to influence a US federal election. Then 0bama ambassador Mr Samantha Power who unmasked almost 1 American per day in her service to the 0bama regime, and an ambassador almost never has reason to do such, indicating its love for the 0bama regime and hatred of Americans and willingness to violate Americans Constitutional Rights.

"During congressional testimony since the unmasking controversy began, National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers has explained that unmasking is handled by the intelligence community in an independent review.
    "We [the NSA] apply two criteria in response to their request: number one, you must make the request in writing. Number two, the request must be made on the basis of your official duties, not the fact that you just find this report really interesting and you're just curious,” he said in June. “It has to tie to your job and finally, I said two but there's a third criteria, and is the basis of the request must be that you need this identity to understand the intelligence you're reading."
    Previous U.N. ambassadors have made unmasking requests, but Fox News was told they number in the low double digits."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sam...is-sources-say
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 10-01-2019 at 05:28 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The site is working today. Their servers just might have been overloaded. Partial text here:
    On his radio show Thursday, Rush Limbaugh addressed the revelations from The New York Times about the identity of the “whistleblower” who sparked the controversy of President Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukraine’s president that has given the Democrats a rationale to move forward on their impeachment campaign.

According to the Times, the whistleblower is “a CIA officer detailed to the White House,” and, according to Paul Sperry, former D.C. bureau chief for Investor’s Business Daily, rumors are “swirling” that the whistleblower was one of former CIA Director and current NBC analyst John Brennan’s “old CIA humps detailed over to — planted inside — the White House to spy on Trump and help thwart the investigation of #Spygate which also involves Obama DOS/FBI/CIA skullduggery in Ukraine.”

“This is part of the same intel cabal that ran the Russia collusion mess!” Limbaugh exclaimed after reading an excerpt of the Times’ report on the as-of-yet still anonymous whistleblower (transcript via RushLimbaugh.com). “So he was a CIA officer. He was a plant! He was a deep state plant from the CIA at the White House!”

“Okay, what does this prove?” Limbaugh said. “It proves the intelligence community is spying on the president. It proves it. Trump said it during the 2016 campaign. They laughed at him; they mocked him. They said, ‘You’re insane. You’re crazy. Nobody’s monitoring your calls. Nobody’s tapping your wires. The CIA’s not spying on you!’ Yes, they are. Not, ‘yes, they were.’ Yes, they are.”

“He ‘is a CIA officer detailed to the White House,’ meaning not a Trumper,” Rush continued. “This is somebody the CIA, the intel community, sent over there. This guy was put there as a spy and did his job … I knew the intel community was part of this — and, folks, nothing’s changed. Nothing’s new. It’s the same operation. They just failed to get Trump on Russia.”
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    What still bothers me is the level that the democrat party is allowed to drop to and get away with anything and everything. The problem is that if the republicans stand up and stand against, we will very probably see an all out war in just our government. And... maybe that is the house cleaning that we need.

When you think about it, the majority of gov workers are likely to be dems or at least lib leaning and get all their info from the controlled media - ergo - they cannot think for themselves and resist efforts that make them do so. Trump has a long ways to go as they're everywhere, including nsa who listens to everyone and takes notes. They're motivated to enter gov as they naturally desire power over others as is their right as elites, especially over patriots.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    When you think about it, the majority of gov workers are likely to be dems or at least lib leaning and get all their info from the controlled media - ergo - they cannot think for themselves and resist efforts that make them do so. Trump has a long ways to go as they're everywhere, including nsa who listens to everyone and takes notes. They're motivated to enter gov as they naturally desire power over others as is their right as elites, especially over patriots.
    It depends on where they work and what their job is. In DC most were very liberal and staunchly Democrat. Where I work now inside a public shipyard the workers are more likely to be conservative and vote Republican. In DC the jobs were more bureaucratic and in the shipyard they are more trades and engineering. Seems to make a difference in how you lean politically.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    It depends on where they work and what their job is. In DC most were very liberal and staunchly Democrat. Where I work now inside a public shipyard the workers are more likely to be conservative and vote Republican. In DC the jobs were more bureaucratic and in the shipyard they are more trades and engineering. Seems to make a difference in how you lean politically.
    Good for them !! But, aren't "blue-collar" workers like that supposed to be the mainstay of the democrat party??

Also, the int agencies backdated their change of the whistleblower form to include what formerly had to be first hand information to include the timing of the Ukraine call. This form now allows for secondhand "information", wich of course moves a liar that much further from identification, you know, facing your accusers and all that?
    This shakedown of Ukraine the domestic enemies is accusing Trump of they are actually guilty of in several instances, not just one as they accuse Trump of. Now there's info that pelosis son was in on one shakedown, and we already know about bidens kid, who got 50k a month from a Ukraine gas co even though he has no experience in the energy field. Nothing fishy about that. Nothing fishy about the chicoms doing something similar when bidens son flew on AF2 with him to China.
    https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside...d-bidens-kids/