Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking bets. So do you predict Hillary Clinton will RUN this time?

Taking bets. So do you predict Hillary Clinton will RUN this time?

It's looking more and more likely. This is not an informal poll as to whether she'll win. But do you think she's actually dumb enough to RUN?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ig-comeback-b/

“Word on the political street now is the rumbling that the impeachment probe launched by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may be the crack that opens the door for another presidential run by Hillary Clinton. This time, the thinking goes, Hillary would be running with vindication that the 2016 election was ‘stolen’ from her and she can ascend in 2020 to reclaim the mantle for her party and the majority of the country that voted for her,”
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 10-01-2019 at 04:36 PM.

She or mebber her daughter. They could also trot out Mike 0bama or 0prah.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

She will be somebody's VEEP, which will lead to the first presidential "suicide" if they win

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Ugh. Geez I hope not.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    She will not run. The AOC faction of the house, and her followers, will keep her out.
    Don't take your eyes off AOC. She might not be old enough to run, but she can sure get her side of the democrat party to mess things up.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

She won't run. Too much political, and personal, baggage. Plus, like N/A says, the younger Dims are very tired of her and don't want their Party to run a, worn out, tired, physically ill, old hag.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    She won't run. Too much political, and personal, baggage. Plus, like N/A says, the younger Dims are very tired of her and don't want their Party to run a, worn out, tired, physically ill, old hag.
    I would enjoy seeing Hildabeast hack up a few more rubbery green golfballs of mucous. No wait the thought just made me gag again like when I first saw it. Nevermind.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Considering the "health problems" she had before, what makes you think she could survive the rigors of another campaign? Especially if she is dragging "Slick Willie" along ! Of course, if he's there with her, - - -??? Hhmm?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

being beaten twice would likely cause a stroke
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

It's starting to look like she might run. Seriously...... WTF?

Biden is no longer viable. Same with Bernie. The bankers and wall street contributors don't like Warren as she could get off the reservation. Booker T, Butt-Gig, etc. are not viable. So I think there is maybe a 50% chance Mrs. Clinton gets another nomination.

All this is so the Controlled Media can keep the lies and fake news going for another 4 years after she looses the second time.

The Dims are so damned stupid to think she has a chance of winning, even with all the cemetery votes going to the Dimocrats.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

She will burn bernie and biden to get the nomination, only to lose once again.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/curl-...-from-the-dead

Dear GOD, Please no. NO HILLARY presidential RUN in 2020!!! Please!

CURL: Hillaween 3: Clinton Haunts 2020 Race — Will She Rise From The Dead?

Former Trump strategist Steve Bannon, meanwhile, thinks Clinton will jump in. “She is running. She’s just throwing to decide how to fit her way in,” he said. “She is a very formidable candidate.”

Dick Morris, a former longtime adviser to Bill Clinton, also now says Clinton is likely running.

“There’s a test you can do at home,” Morris said Sunday on “The Cats Roundtable” on New York AM 970 radio. “Just put your fingers on her wrist, and if you feel a pulse, you know she’s going to run.”

If it’s Halloween, the undead come out to play. And that includes Hillary Clinton.

She really might have one more life after all.

I think she's lost all grip on reality and will make an attempt to run again, but once the race starts she'll have the same repeat with stamina she had last time. She'll need help getting into her SUV and she'll spit up large gobs of green slime into her water glass and continue to drink from it. She'll disappear from rallies for weeks on end and start looking even more haggard than she already does.

Yeah, she'll be a big enough fool to think she still has a chance when, in reality, she has no chance at all.

After all, she's a Communist Dimocrat and thinks the world was made just for her.

She'll lose by an even bigger margin this time.....and end up in a mental institution.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I think she's lost all grip on reality and will make an attempt to run again, but once the race starts she'll have the same repeat with stamina she had last time. She'll need help getting into her SUV and she'll spit up large gobs of green slime into her water glass and continue to drink from it. She'll disappear from rallies for weeks on end and start looking even more haggard than she already does.

Yeah, she'll be a big enough fool to think she still has a chance when, in reality, she has no chance at all.

After all, she's a Communist Dimocrat and thinks the world was made just for her.

She'll lose by an even bigger margin this time.....and end up in a mental institution.
    The mainstream media will pull out ALL the stops to help her. So will all the DEMOCRATS in government, and that includes all the Clintonites and Obama supporters who are infesting all FEDERAL AGENCIES. Not sure that it's a slam dunk when we've seen how the LEFT will stop at nothing, including constantly LYING to the public. Don't write off the power of propaganda to the dimwitted. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The mainstream media will pull out ALL the stops to help her. So will all the DEMOCRATS in government, and that includes all the Clintonites and Obama supporters who are infesting all FEDERAL AGENCIES. Not sure that it's a slam dunk when we've seen how the LEFT will stop at nothing, including constantly LYING to the public. Don't write off the power of propaganda to the dimwitted. Just saying...
    I just heard last night that Michael Bloomberg wants to run. God help us all..

Uh, the nightmare hag is still alive.........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andidates.html

New poll shows Hillary Clinton in first place among Democratic candidates days after former secretary of state refused to rule out last-minute entry into presidential race

Recent survey was done by Harvard's Center for American Political Studies

Poll gave Clinton 21 per cent support followed by Joe Biden with 20 per cent
    Bernie Sanders gets 12 percent while Senator Elizabeth Warren is at 9 per cent
    On November 29, Clinton told BBC's Graham Norton she wouldn't rule out a run

By ARIEL ZILBER and CHRIS DYER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 01:55 EST, 10 December 2019

Hillary Clinton (above) would be the frontrunner if she jumped into the Democratic race for president, according to a new Harris Poll

Hillary Clinton would be leading the race for the Democratic nomination for president if she declared her candidacy, according to a new poll.

The online survey by Harris Poll which was released by Harvard University’s Center for American Political Studies shows the former secretary of state in first place with 21 per cent of the vote.

Joe Biden, the current frontrunner, would receive 20 per cent while Senator Bernie Sanders is at 12 per cent.

Senator Elizabeth Warren comes in fourth at 9 per cent followed by former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is at 7 per cent.

The poll, which surveyed 1,859 voters, was taken between November 27 and 29.

If Clinton stayed out of the race, Biden maintains his advantage with 29 per cent followed by Sanders, who gets 15 per cent. Warren comes in third at 13 per cent.

Last week, Clinton refused to completely rule out a late entry into the field of candidates.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    A contested convention would not surprise me, which would allow her to make a Hollywood style entrance the likes of which hasn't been seen since Hollywood's glory days of the 1950.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    A contested convention would not surprise me, which would allow her to make a Hollywood style entrance the likes of which hasn't been seen since Hollywood's glory days of the 1950.
    It will be great fun to see the witch melt down again as Donald "Trumps" her ass (again).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast