Thread: Kamala's 10-million-gun confiscation plan is just the beginning

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Kamala's 10-million-gun confiscation plan is just the beginning

After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Kamala Harris is almost out of the race already. She doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning anything.

However, since the Dims believe they have the majority of Americans behind them, they're no longer afraid to, publicly, lay out their communist agendas. (Which is good because they are no longer lying about what they want to do to Americans.)

This will turn away a lot of their former supporters.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I still hope that the laziest people on earth, firearm owners, get off their duffs and vote for a change. With the current state of the democrat party, the future of the United States as a free country could be on the line.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I still hope that the laziest people on earth, firearm owners, get off their duffs and vote for a change. With the current state of the democrat party, the future of the United States as a free country could be on the line.
    amen, to that. many firearms owners are fudds. they think gun bans and cofiscations will never apply to their "hunting guns". many of them vote demorat for all the usual excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    amen, to that. many firearms owners are fudds. they think gun bans and cofiscations will never apply to their "hunting guns". many of them vote demorat for all the usual excuses.
    Yes!

What I don't like are the dipshits who say "Oh, the Republicans are just the same as the Democrats" "Throw them all out" and then those same dipshits don't vote.

Seriously. The Republicans are FLAWED, I'll grant that. But the Democrats are a clear and present threat unlike anything we've seen in our lifetimes. Any gun owner who doesn't see that is a complete and total idiot.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Yes!

What I don't like are the dipshits who say "Oh, the Republicans are just the same as the Democrats" "Throw them all out" and then those same dipshits don't vote.

Seriously. The Republicans are FLAWED, I'll grant that. But the Democrats are a clear and present threat unlike anything we've seen in our lifetimes. Any gun owner who doesn't see that is a complete and total idiot.
    Revise that to say they are a clear and present danger unlike anything since the founding of this nation. This is a 1st!!!!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars