Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Trump pulls back troops from northern Syria

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    4,075

    Trump pulls back troops from northern Syria

    The Kurds are to pay for this with there lives as Turkey doesn't like them at all. Not sure if we need to do this but what ever.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tur...ed-all-out-war
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

    Original Member-July-1999!

  2. #2
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    10,537
    Damned if we do, and damned if we don't. Helping our allies is one thing, but what comes to mind is American troops dying to save our allies, or our allies dying trying to save themselves. I wish I knew a better way to write that previous sentence, but that is the basics of it.

  3. #3
    Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    4,189
    The Kurds will kick their pussy asses.

    The Turks invaded twice before and ran home after their Leopard tanks were repeatedly destroyed.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

    WWG1WGA

    Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

  4. #4
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,986
    I agree with the president in this case. Why is this or problem.

  5. #5
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,947
    I can hear it already from the same media crying about Trump is going to start a war, now they'll complain he's an isolationist..... just watch.

  6. #6
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,812
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I can hear it already from the same media crying about Trump is going to start a war, now they'll complain he's an isolationist..... just watch.
    I'm fine with isolationism. USA first. Everyone else... handle your own problems.

  7. #7
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,812
    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    The Kurds are to pay for this with there lives as Turkey doesn't like them at all. Not sure if we need to do this but what ever.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tur...ed-all-out-war
    If your son or daughter were in Syria you would feel differently.

    As far as the "ISIS detainees"... simple. Execute them all. The same way they do it.

    Problem solved.

    Trump:

  8. #8
    Senior Member jet3534's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West VA
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    If your son or daughter were in Syria you would feel differently.

    As far as the "ISIS detainees"... simple. Execute them all. The same way they do it.

    Problem solved.

    Trump:
    Well I don't think we want to execute them per se. Rather, we turn them over to another country that will handle things in an appropriate manner.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,559
    Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Well I don't think we want to execute them per se. Rather, we turn them over to another country that will handle things in an appropriate manner.
    Like North Sentinel Island maybe?
    That would get my vote
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  10. #10
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,812
    Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Well I don't think we want to execute them per se. Rather, we turn them over to another country that will handle things in an appropriate manner.
    Considering how to deal with them using a sane, compassionate American mindset is not how to handle these immoral, animal minded killers.

    These people saw off heads, burn people to death, blow people up with explosives and drown them while a GoPro camera records their suffering.

    Mere execution is too easy, too kind for these devils. They need to be tortured to death, and each execution broadcast. They need to see what happens when they get caught.

    Letting them live is a crime against humanity.

  11. #11
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Considering how to deal with them using a sane, compassionate American mindset is not how to handle these immoral, animal minded killers.

    These people saw off heads, burn people to death, blow people up with explosives and drown them while a GoPro camera records their suffering.

    Mere execution is too easy, too kind for these devils. They need to be tortured to death, and each execution broadcast. They need to see what happens when they get caught.

    Letting them live is a crime against humanity.
    Agreed, but we're so wussified and ham strung by politicians, our troops get court martialed for pissing on their corpses. I don't remember these animals signing any geneva convention or them wearing uniforms against our troops.

  12. #12
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    10,537
    We are trying to stop a war that has been going on since Biblical times. After thousands of years of killing each other, if they have learned nothing, which is what seems to be, then let them continue killing each other for the next thousand years and see what happens. In the mean time, thank all our service members for their effort and get them the he!! out of there.

  13. #13
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Considering how to deal with them using a sane, compassionate American mindset is not how to handle these immoral, animal minded killers.

    These people saw off heads, burn people to death, blow people up with explosives and drown them while a GoPro camera records their suffering.

    Mere execution is too easy, too kind for these devils. They need to be tortured to death, and each execution broadcast. They need to see what happens when they get caught.

    Letting them live is a crime against humanity.
    Hhmm. Maybe we should remember both "an eye for an eye" and "do unto others" as being appropriate for their actions.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  14. #14
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    If your son or daughter were in Syria you would feel differently.

    As far as the "ISIS detainees"... simple. Execute them all. The same way they do it.

    Problem solved.

    Trump:
    I can't remember who said it, but it fits with what you said - "The dead don't fight back."
    This may be a bit harsh, but it is a soulution for "permanent" peace.
    Remember the movie "Colossus: The Forbin Project"? The AI computer that took over the world told Forbin that he would "have the peace of Colossus or the peace of unburyed dead."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,092
    Isn't 18 years of a bush family war enough?
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •