Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USDA official resigns over racism

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Vilsack says they're going to offer a promotion due to her special experience as a black woman. It didn't mean dick until Barry and Vilsack stepped in it, but that's how they roll.
    Why does that not suprise me? They are so predictable.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

They back peddled on that one quick.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    They back peddled on that one quick.
    Obambi has egg on his face and Vilsack is a complete shill. Ms Sherrod is contemplating a lawsuit, which I don't like, because it's the taxpayer who'll have to pay. She should just except the new cushy job and move on.

Obambi has egg on his face and Vilsack is a complete shill. Ms Sherrod is contemplating a lawsuit, which I don't like, because it's the taxpayer who'll have to pay. She should just except the new cushy job and move on.
    I'm suprised they didn't offer the her the job of First Lady as bad as they screwed this up. She can't be any worse than the current holder of that title!
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,

Iron Maiden

Anyone else believe the WH knew what it was doing in firing the woman unfairly, making her the sympathetic martyr VS the real issue of a NAACP chapter laughing at a person describing racism against white people?

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Anyone else believe the WH knew what it was doing in firing the woman unfairly, making her the sympathetic martyr VS the real issue of a NAACP chapter laughing at a person describing racism against white people?
    And that is the point of the whole fiasco!

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    My take on this is that the abbreviated video originally released was put out there as a reaction to the NAACP calling the Tea Party folks racist, once the White House people saw it they panicked and acted before Fox could really even voice an opinion on it. Obama and the Dems poll numbers look like crap, they're running scared and will probably make more entertaining mistakes before November.

My take on this is that the abbreviated video originally released was put out there as a reaction to the NAACP calling the Tea Party folks racist, once the White House people saw it they panicked and acted before Fox could really even voice an opinion on it. Obama and the Dems poll numbers look like crap, they're running scared and will probably make more entertaining mistakes before November.

It also shows how much the White House fears FOX news and FOX's viewers. No wonder lib reporters are asking the White House to shut FOX down.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/li...down-fox-news/

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by cciota View Post
    It also shows how much the White House fears FOX news and FOX's viewers. No wonder lib reporters are asking the White House to shut FOX down.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/li...down-fox-news/
    Cciota, yes, I saw some of the "Journolist" crap on Rantburg yesterday. I thought journalist were all about a free press and the 1st amendment? The more that's revealed concerning their true motivations the more it becomes obvious that an unbiased press doesn't exist and that most of them should be ignored.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12