Thread: Trump Supporters attacked by Democrats/Antifa in Minnesota

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump Supporters attacked by Democrats/Antifa in Minnesota

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...at_police.html

Trump supporters are literally fleeing the event after it ended as protestors are waiting around attacking attendees as they leave the arena

It is not safe in Minneapolis any longer for Trump supporters. Please stay away from the vicinity and do not come out with branded gear
    So when can regular people start busting THESE commies in the head?

On another note, when I try to find images of the riots and these ANTIFA thugs attacking people, GOOGLE keeps giving me unrelated photos of headlines of "Trump should be impeached" bullshit. God I hate the bias of Google and the other tech giants.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 10-11-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

It's still a divided country and will remain so for the future! The left is going to keep funding these idiots till the end of time. It's only going to get worse next year.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I wonder if this might apply: Title 18, Section 241 of the US Code.

This statute "prohibits conspiracies to injure, oppress, threaten or intimidate any citizen in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him or her by the Constitution or laws of the united States."

It's, actually, a federal crime to violate this statute.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Waiting to read the headline: "Trump supporters open fire on Antifa, several dead". And the story that followed: "After being attacked for wearing red hats, Trump supporters, screaming 'we have had enough' pulled out weapons and open fire on their attackers."

I hope it never comes down to it, but one can only be pushed around long enough before they have had enough and are not going to take it anymore.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Waiting to read the headline: "Trump supporters open fire on Antifa, several dead". And the story that followed: "After being attacked for wearing red hats, Trump supporters, screaming 'we have had enough' pulled out weapons and open fire on their attackers."

I hope it never comes down to it, but one can only be pushed around long enough before they have had enough and are not going to take it anymore.
    This is probably what they're hoping for. After that, they can then further justify their gun control agenda.....

My dream would be to toss a bunch of moltov cocktails into them and watch them run away burning into the sunset.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is probably what they're hoping for. After that, they can then further justify their gun control agenda.....

My dream would be to toss a bunch of Molotov cocktails into them and watch them run away burning into the sunset.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

My dream would be to toss a bunch of moltov cocktails into them and watch them run away burning into the sunset.
    Would that be an "assault molotov cocktail"? You know, the ones that look scary and have a rag that "protrudes conspicuously from the bottle"?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post

The actual headline would be "Trump Supporters Open Fire on Peaceful Protestors, X Number Dead", and the opening sentence would be "Hundreds of Trump supporters, carrying an arsenal of assault weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition, attacked and killed X people who were protesting Trump's racist and misogynistic tweets and statements." There would be no mention of any of the attacks that precipitated the self-defense response and any injured or dead among the Trump supporters would go unreported.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    The actual headline would be "Trump Supporters Open Fire on Peaceful Protestors, X Number Dead", and the opening sentence would be "Hundreds of Trump supporters, carrying an arsenal of assault weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition, attacked and killed X people who were protesting Trump's racist and misogynistic tweets and statements." There would be no mention of any of the attacks that precipitated the self-defense response and any injured or dead among the Trump supporters would go unreported.
    You know the MEDIA well.....

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Yup!