Thread: 3 Draw Spotting Scope British Marked Ryland & Sons London 1919

3 Draw Spotting Scope British Marked Ryland & Sons London 1919

3 Draw Spotting Scope British Marked Ryland & Son Ltd London 1919. Good honest wear from service use, no abuse

Marked

"Ryland & Son Ltd "Tel SIG (MKIV) Also G.S.
    London 1919"

It is British Military Broad Arrow marked (not Canadian C broad arrow) which completes the military picture. It came from Kingston, Ontario; a military town. With its 1919 date it missed WW I, but I suspect may have gone through WW II?. It was taken care of but used as a field working tool. Could have been brought back by a Canadian Sniper or observer after WW II??. I regret I did not get its history from previous owner and got the sense that it might have been sold as part of an estate when I bought it about 8-10 years ago? (sort if like selling dads or grandfather's things but did not know much else, and sadly I did not think to ask at the time. Does not have caps or carry strap. Pictures available but subject to prior sale to the first confirmed order with payment. Shipped from Ontario, Canada

These well made British 3 Draws are harder to find and the military marked one; “the Tel SIG (MKIV) Also G.S” are even harder to find. The last SIG/G.S.

$350.00 USD including shipping & insurance , 48 States only by Postal Service Insured

Will land this in NYS for those who do not want to import. Only extra costs incurred, at cost