Thread: The Mexican cartels hit a new low.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The Mexican cartels hit a new low.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rn-Mexico.html

It may be time to focus the military on these guys.

Did you see the statement by their president? Sounds like they have formally capitulated to the cartels and no longer have a nation state

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

No, but I can imagine.
    Man, those were some fine looking people. It made me sick.

Considering that many of the "military" and especially the "policia", are in the employ of the cartels, don't expect much of anything to happen.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

What I' LIKE to see?
    The cartel bosses and their soldiers and the Mexican officials who in most cases willingly take the money would get a late night visit from SEAL 6, Delta, Rangers, or Marine Raiders.
    Captured and locked up forever and three days in the Colorado Super Max, or if there's not enough evidence to convict.... well that's why the above mentioned forces have plenty of ammo and practice so much.

What might be the only answer is to legalize all drugs.
    I hate the thought of that, because the only thing that stops many people from getting on drugs is the fear of arrest.
    Without that fear I think many more people would get hooked and the addict problem would get far worse.

The only way I could support legalization would be that it would be made crystal clear that if you get on drugs you're absolutely on your own.... NO government help, no taxpayer medical help, no drivers license, and no holding a lot of the jobs that require a straight head.
    For those jobs like teacher, police, truck driver, pilot, and many others, would get drug tested OFTEN.

Get hooked and you better have a plan on how to pay for it out of your own pocket.
    Steal to support your habit and go to jail for a long time where you'll be on a work gang cleaning up trash and mowing highway center medians and road sides.
    No sitting in a nice cell with your fellow druggies.
    Big sports "hero"? Test positive and your career is OVER, forever.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Considering that many of the "military" and especially the "policia", are in the employ of the cartels, don't expect much of anything to happen.
    This is the very reason why we shouldn't get involved in this. With that much infiltration into their government, military, and police, we wouldn't know who to really trust down there. It would be worse than our involvement in the ME and not knowing who is ISIS and who isn't.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    What I' LIKE to see?
    The cartel bosses and their soldiers and the Mexican officials who in most cases willingly take the money would get a late night visit from SEAL 6, Delta, Rangers, or Marine Raiders.
    Captured and locked up forever and three days in the Colorado Super Max, or if there's not enough evidence to convict.... well that's why the above mentioned forces have plenty of ammo and practice so much.

What might be the only answer is to legalize all drugs.
    I hate the thought of that, because the only thing that stops many people from getting on drugs is the fear of arrest.
    Without that fear I think many more people would get hooked and the addict problem would get far worse.

The only way I could support legalization would be that it would be made crystal clear that if you get on drugs you're absolutely on your own.... NO government help, no taxpayer medical help, no drivers license, and no holding a lot of the jobs that require a straight head.
    For those jobs like teacher, police, truck driver, pilot, and many others, would get drug tested OFTEN.

Get hooked and you better have a plan on how to pay for it out of your own pocket.
    Steal to support your habit and go to jail for a long time where you'll be on a work gang cleaning up trash and mowing highway center medians and road sides.
    No sitting in a nice cell with your fellow druggies.
    Big sports "hero"? Test positive and your career is OVER, forever.
    Imho legalization is the absolute wrong answer. We have that more or less here in California and our streets are flooded with homeless heroin and meth addicts. The police no longer arrest for possession or use because da won't prosecute. All drug crimes got reduced to misdemeanors so no incentive to enforce.

Until Mexico cleans up these cartels, the US should issue a travel ban on this country. Maybe if they get hit in the pocketbook, they'll start getting this stuff under control.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Until Mexico cleans up these cartels, the US should issue a travel ban on this country. Maybe if they get hit in the pocketbook, they'll start getting this stuff under control.
    You wouldn't catch me dead in that country.Why anyone would venture into that country to shop, or vacation OR LIVE THERE? as an American citizen is beyond me. Soon if we don't get a handle on it our country will look like that. Wait it already does in some sections like California.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 11-06-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

These Mormons and the cartel have a bloody history. i suspect this was a targeted hit.

Watch this ytube video, it will give some good background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pen...noItkadiw_B2MA
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    These Mormons and the cartel have a bloody history. i suspect this was a targeted hit.

Watch this ytube video, it will give some good background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pen...noItkadiw_B2MA
    Heard on the radio news this morning that this hit was a targeted one, not one of mistaken identity.

Freedom isn't free.