Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California School Shooting

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

California School Shooting

I call this whole situation fake news. After all, CA has all the gun control laws in place to make sure this couldn't happen again. If that's so, then this has to be fake news. They needed another event so they can go after more gun control laws....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-6-h...161517110.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Update: Santa Clarita, California, high school shooting leaves multiple people injured, suspect dead

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...oting-n1082231

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Los Angeles County, with most likely the most strict firearm laws in the country prove once again laws on honest people don't work.

Latest update, unfortunately 2 confirmed dead, shooter in grave condition in hospital with a chickenshi* self inflicted wound but many conflicting stories.

Funny thing, yesterday I almost posted something about it being time for the next school shooting.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that this happens the day after the dems failed spectacularly in the impeachment hearings.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

BTW, this pissant posted his warning on Instagram. Just like the El Paso shooter did. Everyone blamed 8chan but that was just a repost.

Maybe Instagram should be deplatformed. Are you listening Cloudflare?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    BTW, this pissant posted his warning on Instagram. Just like the El Paso shooter did. Everyone blamed 8chan but that was just a repost.

Maybe Instagram should be deplatformed. Are you listening Cloudflare?
    I concur. Get rid of all social media platforms.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Los Angeles County, with most likely the most strict firearm laws in the country prove once again laws on honest people don't work.

Latest update, unfortunately 2 confirmed dead, shooter in grave condition in hospital with a chickenshi* self inflicted wound but many conflicting stories.

Funny thing, yesterday I almost posted something about it being time for the next school shooting.
    Sadly, i've been thinking the same, just thought it would be closer to christmas

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Post Santa Clarita School Shooter Used Unserialized ‘Ghost Gun,’ a 1911 .45 Pistol

So the guy used an "illegal" pistol by commiefornia standards, illegally brought it onto a schoolyard which is illegal by federal standards to illegally shoot and unfortunately kill fellow students. Yep, ban legally owned and never illegally used firearms from honest people.

So the guy used an "illegal" pistol by commiefornia standards, illegally brought it onto a schoolyard which is illegal by federal standards to illegally shoot and unfortunately kill fellow students. Yep, ban legally owned and never illegally used firearms from honest people.
    Our 'new' governor Gavin Newsom (Nancy Pelosi's Son in law) is a much of a monster as we sadly expected (but he has name recognition and the backing of the MEDIA). He signed a record 15 anti g un bills a month ago. I don't think there is a gun control bill too extreme for him to sign. At least the previous Governors (even Brown) vetoed gun bills that were even too crazy for them. Newsom has no limits as to what he'll sign and he'll spend millions of tax payer dollars to fight off legal challenges to those unconstitutional laws.

On the very day of the shooting, with NO INFORMATION, Governor Newsom called for MORE GUN CONTROL in California. Ugh. That's the idiocy.

Being 15, I'm sure the shooter wasn't legally allowed to possess a handgun, either.

A whole lot of "illegally's" going around here.....

But, leftists don't care so long as they can move towards their goal of erasing that pesky 2nd Amendment.

Freedom isn't free.

Thanks, forgot about the minor thing about the shooter being a minor.

Yep, must ban AR-15s

Its horrible to hear of these shootings. Having three sons it just breaks my heart.

But you cant legislate the hearts of evil people.
    And as for California's gun laws, if you're too stupid to move away from that place then you deserve every single law dropped on your heads.
    I lived there and I dont know what's worse, the laws, or the people who accept those laws and do nothing but complain.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence that this happens the day after the dems failed spectacularly in the impeachment hearings.
    Just a day or so ago I was thinking that the dems are overdue for the next staged school shooting. Sadly, it seems like I was right.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

And now they're pushing the "Ghost Gun" angle as the shooter supposedly used a gun assembled with no serial number, which is already illegal in Cali.

Expect a push to ban Polymer 80s and other "kit" frames and receivers just like bump-stocks after Vegas. How convenient that this shooting gives them something else they can go after.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    And now they're pushing the "Ghost Gun" angle as the shooter supposedly used a gun assembled with no serial number, which is already illegal in Cali.

Expect a push to ban Polymer 80s and other "kit" frames and receivers just like bump-stocks after Vegas. How convenient that this shooting gives them something else they can go after.
    It takes a while to set up a situation where they can assemble all the ingredients to be able to legislate a "new" gun law that wasn't already on the books, plus find someone obedient enough to implement their plan.

I'm sure they're already getting things set up for the next school shooting right now....

Freedom isn't free.

So what is it with the land with the strictest firearm laws in the country? In Los Angeles County a 13 year old was arrested before he was able to take an AR-15 into his school and shoot some students he didn't like!

Saw it on TV so haven't had a chance to get an internet link, but why does the state that believes in gun control seem to be so out of control?

So what is it with the land with the strictest firearm laws in the country? In Los Angeles County a 13 year old was arrested before he was able to take an AR-15 into his school and shoot some students he didn't like!

Saw it on TV so haven't had a chance to get an internet link, but why does the state that believes in gun control seem to be so out of control?
    I believe this is the story you're referring to - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/califor...ts-2019-11-22/

Steve

Further proof that insanity is the norm in a state with the most restrictive, insane laws in the country (not talking just about gun laws either...pretty much all their laws)....

Freedom isn't free.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast