Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just got the feeling Trump is going to jail.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    The word all of the kids are using these days is Boogaloo not luau.

It shows you their level of understanding when their war cry is something from the video game Fortnite .

BISHOP
    Boogaloo is a a couple back. Its morphed from that to "big igloo" to "luau". Hawaiian shirts are mandatory.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Trump's not going to jail now or ever.....nor is Hillary or Biden or any of them.

Oh sure they talk a lot of shit about "lock 'em up" but these characters are all above the law as we know it and it applies to us. If you think any of them will be behind bars in a real prison you're a very naïve person....never gonna happen especially after they're out of office. At most you might force one to resign from whatever position they hold and go off into exile but they never ever see the inside of a cell no matter what they do, and their crimes will be pinned on a lackey or some other scapegoat or all the witnesses will disappear....think Epstein.

Our "rulers" do not go to jail.
    Last edited by weevil; 11-17-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Nope. It's me. I'm saying I am excited for the after effect of the dems pushing their luck.
    Ahh.... I was wondering. I didn't think you were a libtard.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Trump's not going to jail now or ever.....nor is Hillary or Biden or any of them.

Oh sure they talk a lot of shit about "lock 'em up" but these characters are all above the law as we know it and it applies to us. If you think any of them will be behind bars in a real prison you're a very naïve person....never gonna happen especially after they're out of office. At most you might force one to resign from whatever position they hold and go off into exile but they never ever see the inside of a cell no matter what they do, and their crimes will be pinned on a lackey or some other scapegoat or all the witnesses will disappear....think Epstein.

Our "rulers" do not go to jail.
    Yepper, that sums it up pretty well, we've been gaslighted for the last 40+ yesrs

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Yepper, that sums it up pretty well, we've been gaslighted for the last 40+ yesrs
    Longer than that....Chappaquiddick was in the '60s and Teapot Dome was in the '20s and I'm sure this "gentleman's agreement" goes back much farther than that.

We like to believe the rich and powerful elites are subject to the same laws as we are but they're not and never have been, especially those at the very top of the food-chain. Anyone who thinks the top-dogs will ever see a prison cell is fooling themself.

And even the toadies that become their whipping-boys get sent to country clubs called prisons not the harsh and brutal places we'd get sent to.
    Last edited by weevil; 11-18-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

IT is now referred to as Minecraft. This was a long morphing thing that started with people announcing what they would like to do and then finishing off with "in Minecraft".

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    The word all of the kids are using these days is Boogaloo not luau.

It shows you their level of understanding when their war cry is something from the video game Fortnite .

BISHOP
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12