Thread: Iran seems to be struggling with unrest of its own.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Iran seems to be struggling with unrest of its own.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/01/w...ml?partner=msn

It's reported that the authorities have shot 1000 protestors. Scary stuff.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Instead of a Constitutional Republic, this is what the Dimocrats want for us. With them in power, of course.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They handle protests a little differently than the "civilized" world. Shoot into the crowd and let Allah take care of the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    They handle protests a little differently than the "civilized" world. Shoot into the crowd and let Allah take care of the mess.
    And what do you think "dimocrap elitists" will do if and when they regain all three branches of government?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    And what do you think "dimocrap elitists" will do if and when they regain all three branches of government?
    They might find out that the mob shoots back. That is why they are so behind destroying the second amendment (among others).

From what I understand, no matter what the protest is about, all adult Iranians have to participate. One week it's a protest in support of the IRG, next week it'll be a protest against the IRG. A week lter it'll be a protest against a 2 cent raise in the price of gas. If all don't participate, they will be seen as an enemy and informed on, and that must be avoided at all cost. Must be a joy to live in such a land of lunacy.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    From what I understand, no matter what the protest is about, all adult Iranians have to participate. One week it's a protest in support of the IRG, next week it'll be a protest against the IRG. A week lter it'll be a protest against a 2 cent raise in the price of gas. If all don't participate, they will be seen as an enemy and informed on, and that must be avoided at all cost. Must be a joy to live in such a land of lunacy.
    Do you think a USA run by Dimocrats would be much different?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Do you think a USA run by Dimocrats would be much different?
    If they get in.... you can imagine the legislation they will pass that will be diametrically opposed to the US Constitution.
    And you know what happens then.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"