Thread: Vermont Lawmaker Will Introduce Bill to Ban Carry of Semiautomatic Firearms

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Vermont Lawmaker Will Introduce Bill to Ban Carry of Semiautomatic Firearms

After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I find it really strange that the first states that made up the United States of America through armed revolution are among the worst violators of the second amendment to the constitution that members of what became those states gave their lives for the country that they would never see.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I find it really strange that the first states that made up the United States of America through armed revolution are among the worst violators of the second amendment to the constitution that members of what became those states gave their lives for the country that they would never see.
    One correlation might have something to do with urbanization. Those states with the most large cities tend to swing Left. The NE is jam packed with urbanization. The central Atlantic states are starting to turn Left now. Northern VA is almost totally urban, especially around DC. MD is no different. Central MD (around DC and Baltimore) are totally Leftist and have the population to carry the rest of the state.

CA and the West Coast are highly urbanized and most of the population is located around those areas.

TX is trying to turn Left as is as NC. So far, the Central states, with fewer big cities, have remained mostly Right.

I'm not sure what it'll take to turn the tide back to time-honored American values and pride, but I hope it comes soon.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Just heard some state sens have mentioned the gov activating ng to do the confiscations where the local leos won't.
    Shtf this January.
    Also how did it come to this other than vote hacking?

here ya go

"“Guns, that is the most pressing issue for me,” said Vijay Katkuri, 38, a software engineer from southern India, explaining why he voted for a Democratic challenger in Tuesday’s elections. He was shopping for chicken at the Indian Spice Food Market. “There are lots of other issues, but you can only fix them if you are alive.”

Once the heart of the confederacy, Virginia is now the land of Indian grocery stores, Korean churches and Diwali festivals. The state population has boomed — up by 38 percent since 1990, with the biggest growth in densely settled suburban areas like South Riding. One in 10 people eligible to vote in the state were born outside the United States, up from one in 28 in 1990. It is also significantly less white. In 1990, the census tracts that make up Mr. Katkuri’s Senate district were home to about 35,000 people — 91 percent of them white. Today, its population of 225,000 is just 64 percent white."
    https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/1...g-gun-control/

once again foreigners not wanting to become Americans but to turn America into a shithole like the one they came from
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"