Thread: Pelosi's Pulled A Fast One On Her Insane Party

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Thumbs up Pelosi's Pulled A Fast One On Her Insane Party

Nancy has pulled the wool over the Loony Left's eyes. Trump has not been impeached!

Heard on Rush today, that until Nancy submits the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate there is no impeachment. All they did was vote on it. A vote isn't impeachment. It has to be submitted to the Senate before it can be called an impeachment.

AND, Nancy is using the excuse of not submitting it to the Senate until she can be sure that it will get a "fair" hearing there. Of course, "fair" means the Senate will judge Trump and find him guilty of the Articles the House sent over (which isn't going to happen).

So, Nancy is proclaiming victory and saying Trump has been impeached when he hasn't been, just to placate her insane followers.

She doesn't want it to go to the Senate as they will overturn it and the Dims will look like fools on a national level (which they have already succeeded in doing).

So, until Nancy sends the Articles to the Senate, Trump HAS NOT been impeached.

p.s.- I wonder what will happen when the Dims figure out that Nancy has pulled a fast one on them.....?

Found this, too:

https://www.westernjournal.com/congr...plans-proceed/
    Last edited by alismith; 12-20-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars