Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi's Pulled A Fast One On Her Insane Party

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Thumbs up Pelosi's Pulled A Fast One On Her Insane Party

Nancy has pulled the wool over the Loony Left's eyes. Trump has not been impeached!

Heard on Rush today, that until Nancy submits the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate there is no impeachment. All they did was vote on it. A vote isn't impeachment. It has to be submitted to the Senate before it can be called an impeachment.

AND, Nancy is using the excuse of not submitting it to the Senate until she can be sure that it will get a "fair" hearing there. Of course, "fair" means the Senate will judge Trump and find him guilty of the Articles the House sent over (which isn't going to happen).

So, Nancy is proclaiming victory and saying Trump has been impeached when he hasn't been, just to placate her insane followers.

She doesn't want it to go to the Senate as they will overturn it and the Dims will look like fools on a national level (which they have already succeeded in doing).

So, until Nancy sends the Articles to the Senate, Trump HAS NOT been impeached.

p.s.- I wonder what will happen when the Dims figure out that Nancy has pulled a fast one on them.....?

Found this, too:

https://www.westernjournal.com/congr...plans-proceed/
    Last edited by alismith; 12-20-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I always thought that was the case, that until the senate gets officially presented with the articles, the president has not been officially impeached. Of course, with the current news media beating the drums of lies, reality isn't what it seems.

What did she do with her eyebrows and wtf is she saying?
    https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...99372055711744
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Holy fuck, a human beings face isn't supposed to move like that!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Whenever that babbling bitch talks, at the end of her nonsence they need to play porky pig saying "TH TH Thats all folks " and then play the looney tunes theme

in fact every session of congress should conclude that way

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Whenever that babbling bitch talks, at the end of her nonsence they need to play porky pig saying "TH TH Thats all folks " and then play the looney tunes theme

in fact every session of congress should conclude that way
    I almost spit liquid out my nose. Thanks Dave! Stealing that for facebook.

She is ALWAYS drunk. You can see it in her speech patterns. you can see it in her poorly written eyebrows. You can't draw when you are that drunk.
    Her ramblings are incoherent.

She is a hard core Johnny Walker drinker as described by her insiders. When she got Speaker she gets a plane. That plane is fully stocked with Johnny Walker (I forget the color, but its the expensive one). They said it was like this last time too.

I'm sure she figures that this is her last job so lets have fun and be trashed the whole time. She is living up my theory.

BISHOP

Her dementia is showing.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Her dementia is showing.
    Or, she is holding onto it to make sure it spills over into the election to taint trump

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Nancy has pulled the wool over the Loony Left's eyes. Trump has not been impeached!

Heard on Rush today, that until Nancy submits the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate there is no impeachment. All they did was vote on it. A vote isn't impeachment. It has to be submitted to the Senate before it can be called an impeachment.

AND, Nancy is using the excuse of not submitting it to the Senate until she can be sure that it will get a "fair" hearing there. Of course, "fair" means the Senate will judge Trump and find him guilty of the Articles the House sent over (which isn't going to happen).

So, Nancy is proclaiming victory and saying Trump has been impeached when he hasn't been, just to placate her insane followers.

She doesn't want it to go to the Senate as they will overturn it and the Dims will look like fools on a national level (which they have already succeeded in doing).

p.s.- I wonder what will happen when the Dims figure out that Nancy has pulled a fast one on them.....?

Found this, too:

I have been hearing this a lot and reading posts and articles about it, but no one has yet to be able to tell me why the House has to send the articles to the Senate to make them valid. The Constitution in Article 1, Section 2, clause 5 states "The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment."

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 5 states "The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two thirds of the members present." The other applicable clause is 6 which says "Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law."

Based on what the Constitution says the House can impeach and then do nothing else with it, this would be akin to a censure by the House. If they send it to the Senate they have to try it and for a guilty verdict it takes 2/3s vote to convict. If they convict the most drastic action they can take is removal from office. If removed, then other actions can be taken by the court system, being found guilty and impeached is not a court case so being charged in court with the same thing is not considered a violation of the double jeopardy rule. That is what I have been able to find, anyway.

The one thing I have been telling people is that the Democrats impeached the President, not the House as the only bipartisan action was in opposition to the impeachment.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I have been hearing this a lot and reading posts and articles about it, but no one has yet to be able to tell me why the House has to send the articles to the Senate to make them valid. The Constitution in Article 1, Section 2, clause 5 states "The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers; and shall have the sole power of impeachment."

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 5 states "The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no person shall be convicted without the concurrence of two thirds of the members present." The other applicable clause is 6 which says "Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law."

Based on what the Constitution says the House can impeach and then do nothing else with it, this would be akin to a censure by the House. If they send it to the Senate they have to try it and for a guilty verdict it takes 2/3s vote to convict. If they convict the most drastic action they can take is removal from office. If removed, then other actions can be taken by the court system, being found guilty and impeached is not a court case so being charged in court with the same thing is not considered a violation of the double jeopardy rule. That is what I have been able to find, anyway.

The one thing I have been telling people is that the Democrats impeached the President, not the House as the only bipartisan action was in opposition to the impeachment.
    The only thing I can think is that Rush was talking about "impeachment" in the way most people think of "impeachment." Most think that if someone is impeached, they are found guilty of something, when in reality, it just means that formal charges are brought against them.

Here's Wikipedia's definition of impeachment:

"Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. Impeachment does not in itself remove the official definitively from office; it is similar to an indictment in criminal law, and thus it is essentially the statement of charges against the official."

Until Trump is tried by the Senate, he isn't guilty of anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment

Clinton was impeached by the House AND found guilty by the Senate, but he was not removed from office (which was a good thing or we would have had Gore serve as President....).
    Last edited by alismith; 12-22-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Clinton was impeached by the House AND found guilty by the Senate, but he was not removed from office (which was a good thing or we would have had Gore serve as President....).
    I agreed with everything you wrote except that Clinton was found guilty by the Senate. He was not found guilty. It takes 2/3 to find guilty. I believe there were over 50 Senators that voted guilty but not nearly the 2/3s required to convict.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Found this, too:

Pres. Trump has not been impeached. The United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a "democracy". Do the people know? Do the people care? All they "know" is the blathering swill that the news media flushes down their throats. That, and who got voted off Survivor.

You give the unwashed masses too much credit. You assume that they are capable of rational and independent thought.

It's hopeless.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Looks like she's having a CVA.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    You assume that she IS human.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Pres. Trump has not been impeached. The United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a "democracy". Do the people know? Do the people care? All they "know" is the blathering swill that the news media flushes down their throats. That, and who got voted off Survivor.
    President Trump has been impeached, but he has not been found guilty and because of that no punishments have or can be levied. The Constitution places authority to impeach in the House and the duty to try the impeachment in the Senate. If the House does not forward the articles it is akin to a censure by the House of the President. It also, I think, shows just how weak their articles are if they do not send them to the Senate to be considered.

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    President Trump has been impeached, but he has not been found guilty and because of that no punishments have or can be levied. The Constitution places authority to impeach in the House and the duty to try the impeachment in the Senate. If the House does not forward the articles it is akin to a censure by the House of the President. It also, I think, shows just how weak their articles are if they do not send them to the Senate to be considered.
    That is exactly why Pelosi hasn't sent them to the Senate as she, and everyone else, KNOWS these charges are fake and the whole process was a sham. If she sends it to the Senate, the whole nation will see that everything was a set-up from the start and it was all politically motivated.

Freedom isn't free.

They know McConnell is going to vacate the charges and the dems will then try impeachment v2.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Found this, too:

Just think how the US looks to other countries. The world is either laughing their asses off or else just silently shaking their heads in disgust.

It pisses me off that the liberal democrat circus makes OUR COUNTRY look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Just think how the US looks to other countries. The world is either laughing their asses off or else just silently shaking their heads in disgust.

It pisses me off that the liberal democrat circus makes OUR COUNTRY look bad.
    No one is happier than our enemies at the insurrection, sedition, and treason against President Trump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast