Thread: Something from the (very) old days of Gunsnet

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation

Something from the (very) old days of Gunsnet

Anybody remember (or possibly still have) the rap song Mr.Bonecollector (if I'm remembering the name right) did about ferd? Something from the end of it popped into my head today, first I've thought of it in years, probably from around 2003-05

Missed that thread, but it would have been mr. billcollector. He had that skeleton avatar, so some people called him bones.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Missed that thread, but it would have been mr. billcollector. He had that skeleton avatar, so some people called him bones.
    Yes. I also remember it wasn't about ferd, it was about some troll from Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Blauhund! Where've you been?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!