Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So Virginia increases their PRISON budget in anticipation of arresting Gun Owners????? Virginia folks. What is going on here?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

If their name has a (D) following it, they should be removed from office immediately, on constitutional grounds
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Washington Governor Pushes Ban on ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High Capacity’ Mags
    Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) is pushing a ban on “assault weapons” and “high capacity” magazines as state lawmakers convene this week in legislative session.
    Don't forget that two years ago Washington passed I-1639 that defined any semi-automatic long gun as an assault weapon. So, when the Governor pushes to ban assault weapons he is pushing to ban all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns. Remington 1170s, Ruger 10/22s, Marlin Model 60s, they are all assault weapons by Washington state law. We are attempting to get the law rescinded. It is a long shot but a lot of people are unhappy with the law, even among those who are not supporters of the Second Amendment.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Gun confiscation bill is dead in VA. Major victory for gun rights people. However, there are a few other bills were weakened so they could pass but they're still not good.

https://www.westernjournal.com/virgi...estern-journal

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Gun confiscation bill is dead in VA. Major victory for gun rights people. However, there are a few other bills were weakened so they could pass but they're still not good.

No it’s not, SB16 is dead but the much worse HB961 is still alive. That one has mandatory registration and much tighter definitions of what an assault rifle, pistol, shotgun are.

They killed 16 on purpose so people would drop their guard and not fight hb961
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Quote Originally Posted by Hatedbysheeple View Post
    No it’s not, SB16 is dead but the much worse HB961 is still alive. That one has mandatory registration and much tighter definitions of what an assault rifle, pistol, shotgun are.

They killed 16 on purpose so people would drop their guard and not fight hb961
    Not sure I would call a bill that limits or defines an "assault weapon" worse than one that would actually confiscate them, but NO anti-gun bill can ever be called good.

What they're pulling now is a typical tactic of the Left. As far as they're concerned, ANY anti-gun bill is better than NO anti-gun bill.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Define it today, wait until the furor dies down, then ban what has been defined.

Northam declares a State OF Emergency ahead of the rally set for Jan. 20 in Richmond.

It appears that Northam is afraid of his constituents and is planning on calling out the National Guard to protect him.

Northam is continuing to up the ante with his unconstitutional gun laws and snubbing his nose at those who support their constitutional rights.

He is provoking gun owners by suspending their liberties and forcing a showdown.

Monday could be very interesting in Richmond.

I hope cooler heads prevail, but it's evident those cooler heads aren't the Dimocrats....

https://www.westernjournal.com/north...arch-richmond/

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Not sure I would call a bill that limits or defines an "assault weapon" worse than one that would actually confiscate them, but NO anti-gun bill can ever be called good.

What they're pulling now is a typical tactic of the Left. As far as they're concerned, ANY anti-gun bill is better than NO anti-gun bill.
    It is just a step.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

And, of course, NRA acts like they helped and it's their "win".
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Northam broke VA law the second he declared a State of Emergency to prevent people from bringing their guns to the rally.

According to the Code of Virginia, 44-146.15, the governor cannot do anything to prevent its citizens from their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

When Northam declared the emergency, he did so illegally. Yet, no one has called him out on this.

Northam must be removed from office as power has gone to his head. He is treating his constituents as if they don't exist and is violating almost all their constitutional rights

I was hoping for a peaceful rally, Monday, but this isn't what Northam wants. He wants a violent confrontation to occur.

Things could very well go his way.

This may be the shot heard 'round the country that will show the Dims they can't get away with lawlessness without consequences.....

The Second Amendment isn't about hunting, it's about keeping our government in check by those who are served by it.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/virgi...id-ugly-clash/
    Last edited by alismith; 01-17-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Northam broke VA law the second he declared a State of Emergency to prevent people from bringing their guns to the rally.

According to the Code of Virginia, 44-146.15, the governor cannot do anything to prevent its citizens from their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

When Northam declared the emergency, he did so illegally. Yet, no one has called him out on this.

Northam must be removed from office as power has gone to his head. He is treating his constituents as if they don't exist and is violating almost all their constitutional rights

I was hoping for a peaceful rally, Monday, but this isn't what Northam wants. He wants a violent confrontation to occur.

Things could very well go his way.

This may be the shot heard 'round the country that will show the Dims they can't get away with lawlessness without consequences.....

The Second Amendment isn't about hunting, it's about keeping our government in check by those who are served by it.
    https://www.westernjournal.com/virgi...id-ugly-clash/
    That was the purpose of putting up the fence, to create a area "for the purpose of sheltering persons".

Hmmm. Where to start.....

ANTIFA Terrorists Plan to Infiltrate Pro-Gun Movement at Monday’s Rally in Virginia
    The fake news is reporting that ANTIFA thugs plan to have a presence at the pro-gun protest at the Virginia capitol on Monday, but they are claiming that ANTIFA is on the same side of the largely conservative 2nd Amendment proponents.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/antifa...y-in-virginia/

Military Surveillance Aircraft Circling Richmond Ahead of Gun Rights Protest on Monday, According to Report
    A writer for GunsCarsTech.com allegedly tracked an USAF U-28A aircraft on Thursday as it circled the Capitol, perhaps getting ready to profile gun owners who refuse to comply with Northam’s liberty-raping edict at Monday’s rally.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/milita...ing-to-report/

Special Operations Surveillance Aircraft Circling Richmond
    https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020...ling-richmond/

FAA Declares Airspace Over Richmond, VA “National Defense Airspace” Until After Lobby Day
    The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has not only issued temporary flight restrictions for Richmond, Virginia for Monday, but has designated the airspaces are “National Defense Airspace” until after Lobby Day, where tens of thousands of people who support the Second Amendment will gather on the Capitol grounds.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fa...ter-lobby-day/

Virginia Governor’s Office Releases Map of 2A Restricted Protest Area — Numerous Arrests Made Before Monday Protest
    Democrat Governor Blackface Northam is putting the squeeze on Virginia gun owners before Monday’s protest.
    The map of the protest grounds was released and shows only one entrance for tens of thousands of Virginia protesters expected at the event.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...onday-protest/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

False Flag event in the making.

The stage is being set....

Northam is a Communist idiot....

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...239372348.html

Huge military exercise could jam GPS for small planes flying in the Southeast, FAA says

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...239372348.html

Huge military exercise could jam GPS for small planes flying in the Southeast, FAA says

I'm lost. How does this relate to VA?

Freedom isn't free.

I'm lost. How does this relate to VA?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vision-devices

"#1: The U.S. military, Carrier Strike Group Four (CSG4), is jamming GPS signals from Jan 16th – 24th
    ...which may overlap the planned deep state false flag event in Richmond, Virginia. Richmond is just at the margins of the range of the GPS jamming exercise map released by the military (see below). The epicenter of the so-called “exercise” is off the coast of Georgia. The official FAA announcement claims no jamming will take place on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week, but we don’t trust the FAA, so your mileage may vary. Remember, too, that 90% of the American population below the age of 30 has never read a paper map and can’t use a compass."

also this

So, SJ 8 guarantees Dimocrats cannot be prevented from voting....?

Just wait until Northam allows voting rights to continue 15 years after death.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    also this

holy crap imagine the corruption they could get away with if those became law

RICHMOND: THE MOTHER OF ALL BUFFALO JUMPS
    The more I ponder the mass demonstration being promoted by the Virginia Citizens Defense League for the annual Lobby Day at the Richmond Capitol, the more it looks like a disaster in the making. I wish it were otherwise, but I see many times more downside risk than possible upside benefit.
    Even if Virginia Senate Bill 16 is passed, banning nearly all semi-automatic firearms, the new law will be challenged in court, and given the potential dire outcomes, the case will rapidly ascend to the SCOTUS. This process will take years, and Governor Ralph Northam and the Democrat majority in the legislature may be voted out in the meantime, and the law overturned. So why, before all that happens, go charging into Richmond in just a few weeks? Will rabidly anti-gun urban Democrats be convinced to change their minds because of a mass rally by their despised deplorable enemies? Not a chance. Instead, it will only harden their resolve. Now let’s look at the downside risks, which I have divided into overlapping scenarios, from best to worst case.
    https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...buffalo-jumps/

Scenes From Virginia’s Capital: Militarized Police Arrive in Richmond
    Following a temporary emergency declaration by Governor Ralph Northam, large elements of the Virginia State Police have been photographed arriving in the capital city of Richmond, bringing with them a ROOK armored SWAT carrier.
    https://nationalfile.com/scenes-from...e-in-richmond/

Virginia Gun Sales Soar As Dems Consider Draconian "Assault Weapons" Ban
    Ever since Virginia's Democrats retook the state assembly and Senate in November, Democratic Gov. Ralph "blackface" Northam and the legislature have been gearing up to pass a draconian gun control bill.
    Unsurprisingly, many Virginians feel strongly about preserving their second amendment rights, and the state has traditionally enforced a more permissive stance toward firearm ownership. But now, lawmakers are tossing around ideas like an "assault weapons ban" - language that has been criticized as vague and even nonsensical. Several moderate Democrats have even expressed reservations about supporting a sweeping gun-control bill if it includes the ban.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...lt-weapons-ban

VIDEO: Virginia State Police Interrogate Pro-2A Disabled Navy Vet Who Took Photos at Capitol
    https://nationalfile.com/video-virgi...os-at-capitol/

Virginia Senator Warns 2nd Amendment Advocates on Upcoming Rally: It's a 'Set Up'
    “If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist,” Chase continued. “If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant….if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.” “The Governor, using the media, has already set the stage for this to happen,” Chase added.
    https://neonnettle.com/news/10027-vi...it-s-a-set-up-

I'm having trouble seeing what the benefit to America is in this rally, you know what the domestic enemies are going to make it into.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

RICHMOND: THE MOTHER OF ALL BUFFALO JUMPS
    The more I ponder the mass demonstration being promoted by the Virginia Citizens Defense League for the annual Lobby Day at the Richmond Capitol, the more it looks like a disaster in the making. I wish it were otherwise, but I see many times more downside risk than possible upside benefit.
    Even if Virginia Senate Bill 16 is passed, banning nearly all semi-automatic firearms, the new law will be challenged in court, and given the potential dire outcomes, the case will rapidly ascend to the SCOTUS. This process will take years, and Governor Ralph Northam and the Democrat majority in the legislature may be voted out in the meantime, and the law overturned. So why, before all that happens, go charging into Richmond in just a few weeks? Will rabidly anti-gun urban Democrats be convinced to change their minds because of a mass rally by their despised deplorable enemies? Not a chance. Instead, it will only harden their resolve. Now let’s look at the downside risks, which I have divided into overlapping scenarios, from best to worst case.
    https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...buffalo-jumps/
    This article is fantastic and well thought out. A must read....

Freedom isn't free.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast