Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: OMG "Stormfront"...

  1. #1
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,986

    Thumbs down OMG "Stormfront"...

    I went on Stormfront to basically ask why "White Nationalists" feel the need to equate pro white ideas with Nazism.

    WTF does trying to stand up against anti-white forces have ANYTHING to do with Nazis?

    I surprisingly got a few semi-intelligent replies, but I soon discovered that the site is full of uninformed idiots.

    Soon after, it seems my thread disappeared. Guess my lack of goose stepping and not screaming "Heil Hitler" was not appreciated.

    I tried to be open minded about the site and quickly learned that they are all just uninformed, uneducated dolts, who, thankfully, don't have the ability to do more than annoy people with their idiocy.

    I think maybe even D.U. is less nuts than S.F.

  2. #2
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,003
    Why do you even bother? Going to a site like that and asking an intelligent question is like trying to teach a pig to sing. All it does is annoy the pig and wastes your time.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  3. #3
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,110
    Also seems like a good way to get yourself on some kind of a list

  4. #4
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Also seems like a good way to get yourself on some kind of a list
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Why do you even bother? Going to a site like that and asking an intelligent question is like trying to teach a pig to sing. All it does is annoy the pig and wastes your time.
    @NAPOTS... we're already on "the list".

    @Alismith... so I've discovered.

    Anyway everyone is on "the list"... especially those fools who PAY MONEY to buy shit like Alexa or post on Farcebook.

    "Hi there NSA... you getting a good feed from my Alexa speaker?".

    "Hey there Mark Fuckerberg... got my online profile all calculated for the government spooks?"

    Hell, I don't even own a "smartphone". I've got a good old simple candy bar phone that only makes phone calls and has a removable battery.

  5. #5
    Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    4,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

    Hell, I don't even own a "smartphone". I've got a good old simple candy bar phone that only makes phone calls and has a removable battery.
    That right right there will get you on a "list".
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

    WWG1WGA

    Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

  6. #6
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    That right right there will get you on a "list".
    Bah... one more "list". Ask me if I care.

  7. #7
    Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,323
    I checked out that site years ago out of morbid curiosity. It's just not me.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Soon after, it seems my thread disappeared.
    It's still there
    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1297294/
    "you are a Jew mole"
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  9. #9
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    It's still there
    https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1297294/
    "you are a Jew mole"
    Yeah I discovered that it's still there. I presume you read my posts... what did you think about what I wrote?

    "Jew mole". Too funny! Because I don't do the goose-step I'm a "Jew".

  10. #10
    Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    4,620
    stormfront is now mostly 4chan/pol/. about 6 years ago there was a migration. Thats why /pol/ has its current flavour.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

  11. #11
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,628
    I see what you're getting at but man they're dug in pretty deep over there
    I couldn't help comparing them to Joey and his buddies on the other side of the spectrum
    Good eye opener to what's out there and why we see the divisions today
    I think that's all you were trying to point out
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  12. #12
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    3,937
    Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    That right right there will get you on a "list".
    These days, not being on a list....is grounds for being put on a list, this is the bizzarro world we live in

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,449
    You can thank your local (con)fusion centers for the most up-to-date lists, said list going back to the days of Nixon and even beyond. HAM radio ops have been more recently added because they can bypass controlled long distance communications, a threat to anyone who wants control of information in a real or derived crisis.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  14. #14
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I see what you're getting at but man they're dug in pretty deep over there
    I couldn't help comparing them to Joey and his buddies on the other side of the spectrum
    Good eye opener to what's out there and why we see the divisions today
    I think that's all you were trying to point out
    They are dug in up to their eyeballs and they don't see that identifying with Nazis just destroys any credibility that they could have possibly had.

    They are just a bunch of clueless, uneducated idiots who try to make themselves feel better by rehashing the same old shit for each other.

    Nobody else takes them seriously. They aren't even dangerous. They talk a talk, but they will never walk the walk.

  15. #15
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    14,986
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    You can thank your local (con)fusion centers for the most up-to-date lists, said list going back to the days of Nixon and even beyond. HAM radio ops have been more recently added because they can bypass controlled long distance communications, a threat to anyone who wants control of information in a real or derived crisis.
    Guess I'm on that !ist too. I've got radios that can communicate with anyone from any location.

    I'm doubly "dangerous" because of being one of those who has insatiable curiosity about everything and as a result know enough about electronics, mechanics, chemistry, etc... to be able to "MacGyver" all kinds of "useful" things....

    Hopefully, I'll never have to use it for anything other than a hobby or a paycheck.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •